Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ka CHEUNG Z
Hong Kong, China

Shower water no hot, no wifi , bed so hard.

Review of Hotel Sixty3
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Aug 2023
Shower water not enough hot, hotels resons is so many guests shower at same time, 5 night stay in hotels , 3 to 4 nights unconnected wifi, hotels resons is supplied problem, can't do anything for the guests,beds is so hard , crazy, basically wifi and water is normal for guests need, not really high expectations, still can't support, last time stay in other small hotels still not this issue for us, no more next time.
Date of stay: August 2023
    RM 150
    RM 189
16.4 km from Hotel Sixty3
View more hotels in Kota Kinabalu
All reviews sunday market gaya street family deluxe room sabah tourism within walking distance excellent location shopping mall rooms are big convenient location boutique hotel kk kota eateries wifi tv suria channels
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2023

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit this hotel. Upon check-in, we were informed that this is a non-smoking building. However, when I opened the room door, there was a very strong smell of cigarettes. I had a hard time falling asleep.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GAEUNKR
Reviewed 17 June 2023

I booked the hotel in very last minute and fortunately there is still available for me, the front office lady is friendly and smart, understand what I want when I step into the counter. We have a great moment to stay in Hotel 56. I would consider this hotel is a boutique hotel, very suitable for businessman and family. I was surprised the hotel is big enough and well upkeep, although the hotel doesn’t have restaurant, but it has many restaurants along the street till late night, no worry to feed our stomach, walking distance to Sunday market, Suria Mall and 7Eleven. The only challenge is to find parking, but do try the luck at the back street of the building, and there is an access from the lobby when you go out (while they are not allowed you enter from the back). If I have a chance, I will choose to stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2023

Great staff!!!!!
Very kind~!!!
Fantastic location!!!!!!
Closed many famous restaurants
Sunday Market opened in front of sixty3.
I stay 3 days.
A reasonable price!!
I will go to sixty3 next time!

See you soon~!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2023

Very good. Location facilities were all good.
It was friendly and convenient. It was close to the airport and also convenient to go to nearby restaurants.
I recommend it. thank you I look forward to seeing you again.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2023

The best service provided by the staff hotel especially the lady named Yana (not sure her full/name).

The best experience ever! Thanks Yana and team!

Wish you have a wonderful day and smile always!

Thanks for your servicing!

Date of stay: March 2023