“Creative menu”
Review of Borneo 1945 Museum Kopitiam - CLOSED

Borneo 1945 Museum Kopitiam
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Food are good and it does have unique concept while I was enjoying time having snacks. Local coffee is a must when you visit a kopitiam in Borneo.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Very nice place to relax and enjoy your coffee or teh tarik. I also tried their Pandan Chicken Rice. The chicken was very tasteful; the salty side dish that tastes like ginger made it extra special. I just don't know what happened to the rice, it was served hot but it was kind of hard. I spend 12 ringgit that afternoon and it was worth it. Overall, I was satisfied and yes, I will definitely come back to this place if ever I return to KK in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

The coffee is excellent - I ended up bringing some home, the iced coffee is wonderful.
The place is interesting and we spent some time wandering around looking at the clippings and boards - brings the history of the whole area to life (this is where the Australians landed during the war)
Good to sit outside on the picnic tables - we enjoyed a contented hour here several times over coffee and drinks.
Recommended

1  Thank Linda E
Reviewed 9 March 2013

kopitiam coffee is the best..I recommend to order ice coffee
I also try "nasi lemak" the popular malay food..

Reviewed 20 October 2012

the staff is sometimes friendly, sometimes a bit less, but it's a cosy place where to meet other travellers.
Go on friday night at 7pm to join the weekly travellers meeting