All reviews rooftop cafe warisan square walking distance filipino market shopping mall top floor spacious room centre point mall nice view of the sea seafood packed breakfast hotel is located rain shower airport taxi breakfast buffet wet market free wifi
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Clean n comfortable room. Well done on free WiFi. Good tv channels.
But Maintenance on room needs to be done more diligently. Simple things which can be noted n rectified via housekeeping not done
Eg: loose screw on air con vent causing noise, loose toilet seat cover, clogged shower drain.
Breakfast also needs a revamp. Food was tasteless n no variety. Even jams didn’t taste nice.
Only the egg counter was good.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I visited twice with a group and it was a struggle to work with the staff to check everyone in in a timely fashion. The first time we came our rooms were not ready at check-in time. Rooms are adequate and clean, good breakfast.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This place is really good. Very comfortable and clean. The best part is it is near to shopping malls, the Filipino market, waterfront and many others. They have a buffet breakfast included in the package. And all food are really good.
I would recommend this place to those who wants to relax and still be on a budget.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is great especially the room and breakfast and the most awesome is their staffs are very friendly people. I left my glasses in the room and flew back home already. Therefore, I called the hotel up to find out and their front desk staff is so awesome; her name is Syanti, she quickly assisted me and checked with the lost and found department on my glasses. After a short period of time, she called me back and informed that they found my glasses. So she quickly arranged a courier service for me after I made a delivery payment. I received my glasses within a short period of time as well. Really efficient and awesome service! :)

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights in my business trip. Very good location. Walking distance to seafood restaurants, waterfront to enjoy sunset. Room is clean and spacious. Buffet breakfast was good. You can enjoy sea view while having breakfast.