Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$44
Trip.com
US$34
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Hotels.comUS$62
PricelineUS$46
TravelocityUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

It's a good hotel, nice and clean with great staff. The included breakfast was very good. Many of the rooms have no external windows. We had a room with a sea view but unfortunately between the sea and the i and Saturday nights so if you have a sea view room make sure you pack earplugs.

The location of the hotel is good, just a short walk to the markets and shopping centres.

We found a good choice of local restaurants about 20 mins walk north. it takes about 30 minutes to walk to Jesselton Pier but a Grab would only cost a few Rm.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I am literally in a room with a window view of another room, literally an aquarium, I can hear people waking up and down, talking and laughing late at night, and the room is small and claustrophobic.

I don't know why it was highly rated but I paid for a room with a view and I wasn't expecting to be like a fish in an aquarium, perhaps I'm the view for people to laugh at

I wouldn't stay here again, these reviews are inaccurate

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2020

I really appreciate my ever experience during check in a chinese lady do the job very fast in the morning i cant remember her name ..elna or erna or elsa and pleasantly take up the task. Added to this the concierge person very helpful mr Arifin . This two staff im very thankfull and lucky i was entertained by them. Customer really needs this kind of service vibes especially in the morning when we want to start a day. Thanks again dudes. hopefully both of u God will give prosperous and good health. Good Job Horizon for having this good assets for us.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

Just got time to share my review, staying 2 night for work purpose During checkin everything great, the approach from the staff was amazing. Small room with basic hotel facilities, worth with the prices. Many places to find the food, eventho far from town. Staff name Bob very friendly, helpful & informable, other staff too - Superb. Dont shy to ask them for suggestion. Definetly will come again soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2020

When I checked in, I noticed blood and other stains on the sheets. As I left for the afternoon, I informed the concierge and asked them to be changed. When I came back that evening, they had not changed the sheets and told me that housekeeping was not available after 8pm. So I had to sleep on the stained bed.

Two days later, my ‘new’ sheets had stains on them again.

Also there was a lot of trash swept under my bed, God knows how long it’s been there.

Really unhygienic, non-responsive staff and bad housekeeping. Do not stay here.

Trip type: Travelled solo