3 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$75
Trip.comUS$75
TravelocityUS$75
2,221 results
All reviews sea view oxtail pedas walking distance club room wisma merdeka seafood breakfast buffet shopping mall filipino market spacious room jesselton point night market kk city gaya street kota gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2021

Stayed a night in the seaview room. Staff were very friendly, front desk very professional and warm. Good room ambiance with sea-view, breakfast was great and value for money. The staff also took extra effort to prepare teh tarik for us even though there wasn’t any prepared for the buffet, totally exceptional service! Overall, we had a wonderful stay - keep up the good work!

Reviewed 31 December 2021

I never stayed at Hyatt Hotel until this December. This is my first experience with my family. I paid for two rooms and very satisfying; the bathroom, wide, the sea view and so many things. But, I hope your clean service can be more faster so the walk-in customer like I was can be in our rooms as quickly as we could. The restaurant food very unexpecting. Love to stay at Hyatt Regency again.

Reviewed 25 December 2021 via mobile

First parking spaces were very very few and narrow. Won’t recommend for those with a car.

Upon many of their better deals, our small family booked ahead for a small wedding anniversary trip staycation only to be thoroughly disappointed.

While I understand baby cots are available on a first come first serve basis, we arrived early for check in to be assured one since it was noted in our reservation. Three reminders later and convinced by the persons on duty that it will be ready for us later, we went out to return without a cot set up in the evening. End up being told it was a busy season and gave us a rollaway bed as an option while questioning the age of my baby. Having to co-share a bed with our five months old, this caused much distress throughout the stay. The lack of coordination/communication dealing with what I had experienced leaves a really bad taste to a hotel with such a fine reputation.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2021

In comparison to the Hyatt in Kuantan, Kota Kinabalu is not a patch on this. I'd look elsewhere for accommodation in KK. Expensive, overpriced and tasteless food, shabby standard of rooms. I've avoid.

Reviewed 22 December 2021

Hotel is very old but operational and acceptable for a basic city Hyatt & nothing much else. Treatment of long time Hyatt member have huge room for improvement. Room and design is very tired but it works, bed is reasonable for short stay, location is great (very near to everything in town) Services are however very, very average at best - unacceptable for a Hyatt brand place!