Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
RM 67
No booking fees
borneotrekker
malaysia

Paid extra $$ to check in two hour earlier but later realized staff didn't provide a receipt, so ...

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Dec 2022
*Very* small room. In fact too small for a desk, just a flip-down 2ft wall board as a writing pad. One foot gap between bed to walls. No cupboard for clothing - another flip out bar with some cloth hangers. On the plus side, aircon is strong and shower is hot. Enough if you want to just sleep at night but catastrophic confining for any work to be done inside.

Paid RM20 cash to checkin early but where is the receipt?? Is this a tip? Not a single minute late checkout possible.

Better pay RM30 more and get a normal hotel room nearby. Or pay RM20 less and get a shophouse-type hotel nearby.
Date of stay: November 2022
1.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
2.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 25 Dec 2022
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching and thank you for taking the time to give feedback in regards to your recent stay with us.

I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our maintenance and housekeeping team for improvement.

We strive to ensure that we exceed guest expectations in all areas. However, this is not possible without your constructive feedback which will assist us in creating total satisfaction for all guests.

I and the entire team of Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching hope to have the opportunity to provide a better service for you whenever your travels bring you back to Kuching.

Dave for Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching
    RM 208
    RM 333
0.1 km from Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching
Free parking
The Theatre Hotel Kuching is a luxurious hotel located in the heart of Kuching City, Sarawak. Our hotel is a perfect blend of history and modern luxury, providing you with an exceptional experience during your stay with us. Our team is dedicated to making your stay memorable and comfortable. We offer a wide range of services to our guests, including 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi, Self Service laundry, and more. Our rooms are spacious, elegantly designed, and equipped with all modern amenities t
RM 222
    RM 292
    RM 310
19.5 km from Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching
View more hotels in Kuching
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2022

At the moment in the hotel. If you do not complain at the desk that your room isnt cleaned nobody comes to clean and you get no new towels. Also am I asking for a parking card now for a week and the answer is every time that guests took the parking cards. So forget parking under the hotel! No next time next year for me

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Raji Dave Julman, General Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2022

Dear Miskleun,

I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our maintenance and housekeeping team to ensure this won't happen again.

Dave for Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

I am currently being quarantined here. It seems like staff here are treating us like criminals. Yes, government is paying for our stay but remember we are the tax payers. Please be responsive to all your guests regardless who is paying for the stay. Treat all your guests with respect and maybe they will come back again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mateen Affandi, General Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear Jonathan,

I'm sorry to hear our services were not upto the standards expected.

In order to improve our services could you give me some details for me to look into.

Do take into consideration that as a Quarantine Hotel we are restricted from most services generally provided by the hotel.
The restriction on non halal food, alcohol and cigarettes' applies to all hotels as is briefed upon check in by the local authorities.

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Firstime stay at Tune Hotel, Kuching . My experience is they dont have put slipper in the room, then the aircond is so bad because is not cold . Everything in the room is dirty like window, television and the blanket have stain. . The pipe in toilet cannot using and the water in sink very slow . Please improve the facilities tell your boss :)

Room tip: I'm staying view not good facing old building
Date of stay: March 2020
Experience822849, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear Awang,

We strive to ensure that we exceed guest expectation in all areas. However, this is not possible without your constructive feedback which will assist us in creating total satisfaction for all guests.

Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

The rooms were reasonably clean, the shower leaked all over the bathroom floor, my dad had to move his room 3 times because of one problem or another, the beds were comfy but sleep was nigh on impossible as there is a club a few doors down that plays music until around 3am. Hot water was tempramental but the AC worked well in my room - not so well in my Dad's. Don't even bother trying the breakfast as it's shockingly bad. The only good things about this hotel were the staff who were very friendly, the trips we booked at the station in the hotel and the location. Everything else was just terrible.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AmyN688
Experience822849, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Dear Amy,

I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our maintenance/housekeeping team to ensure this won't happen again.

The club you mentioned has been closed since December 2019 and in the close vicinity there are no other clubs that have open till 3am.

Could you please email to me mateen@tunehotelswaterfrontkuching.com the dates you stayed, so I can further investigate into this matter.

Reviewed 5 January 2020

This is my third times i stay in this hotel. But this is my bad experience here. ac does not work. long handling. And told me to use a fan. and I rented 2 rooms. but room 1 doesn't get mineral water. when I complained with the receptionist she answered sarcastically room dont get mineral water take it From dispenser. When i said why my second room get mineral water but this room no? She grumble with her friend about me. And told her friend to give me mineral water. No say sorry or anything.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Experience822849, Manager at Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. I have personally addressed this with our Front Desk team to ensure this won't happen again.

As you are our regular guest please do email me for your next stay mateen@tunehotelswaterfrontkuching.com