“Delectable café for cake lovers”
Review of Secret Recipe

Secret Recipe
Ranked #200 of 694 Restaurants in Kuching
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This place is cake heaven for locals. Secret Recipe offers tasty, appetizing and delicious meals. When I shopped at Plaza Merdeka, I could not help myself draw to this café. Needless to say, I shamelessly purged myself at a corner and feasted on their menu. As a food lover, I admit that I had a difficult time of controlling my hunger for food. The choices were tough and mouthwatering. Travelers, if cake is something you fancy for dessert then you come to the right place. Lunch and dinner treat is also palatable here. Don’t take my word for it but try it yourself.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2017

TripAdvisor: please note review is for Secret Recipe @Plaza Merdeka. thanks!

Buon appetito @Secret Recipe! @Plaza Merdeka. Lasagne beef, pizza napoli bianco, spaghetti beef - fantastico! Rich, chocolatey chocolate indulgence cake lives up to its name. Durian cake does smell and taste like the real fruit. Cappuccino, cafe latte are insipid, totally forgettable. Pick your choices from the extensive drinks menu. We'll be back! Ciao!
Yvonne Oh

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Secret Recipe? Share your experiences!