Lowest prices for your stay
RM 146
RM 217
Breakfast included
No booking fees
1,122 results
All reviews lime tree lime juice laksa marmalade executive suite clean hotel standard room sarawak river riverfront borneo laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022 via mobile

Staying at this hotel on 19/8-21/8/2022 at Room 208. I did not expect much at first since this was my first experience staying here. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the receptionist in a very friendly manner and gestures. Check in was fast. The room smell so fresh and it gave me calming effects. I really love the smell. The setback is the washroom especially the toilet flushing system. You need to flush several times to let the waste go away. I hope the maintenance part will check it. Another setback was upon my check in, the room is not cleanly mopped. You can feel the dust on your feet and I believe this should not happen. The breakfast was simple. And I really enjoyed their laksa Sarawak broth on the first day. Overall, I love my stayhere. And I look forward to staying here again.

Room tip: Try to get the room at upper floor. Less traffic sounds from nearby street.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Julie Tay, General Manager at The LimeTree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

Dear FidelisPatrick6700,

My team and I are thrilled to learn that your stay with us was overall a positive one! We are glad you enjoyed many aspects of your stay; it is with feedback like yours as our valued guest that we are able to improve and maintain our housekeeping and maintenance standards.

We are grateful for your review and for your kind comments. Looking forward to welcoming you again for another LimeTree experience!

Best wishes from all at The LimeTree,
Julie

Reviewed 24 July 2022

Nice hotel with large and clean air conditioned rooms. Good buffet breakfast. The hotel has a distinctive character because everything reminds to the lime, from the furniture and decoration to the lime jam and juice in the morning.
Excellent attention to sustainability

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 5 June 2022

Nice location in Kuching. Good rooms, clean. The restaurant serves very good dinner. The staff is very helpfull and polite. When you have to leave early you get your breakfast with you. For smokers there is a rainfree seat outside.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 21 February 2022

The hotel is about 20 minutes from the airport and Kuching Sentral, it costs around 15RM one way with Grab. There is a 24hr laundry on the other side of the street, My Dobi, and costs 10RM to do a load. There is also a money exchange, Everrise Money Changer, about 5 minutes walking, and a grocery store by the money exchanger. The hotel is in great location that is 15-20 minutes walk to the busy areas. The room is clean and well maintained. It is not the newest hotel and could use some upkeep in some areas such as new caulking but overall the hotel is clean. I personally saw the staff wiping the curtains as best as they could as after a guest checked out. I would stay here again if I come by next time. The hotel does not offer car for the airport but easily to get by Grab Car.

Date of stay: February 2022
Julie Tay, General Manager at The LimeTree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2022

Dear babyoscar530,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are glad to learn that your stay was overall a positive one and that you liked our location and what our charming Chinatown Padungan neighborhood had to offer.

We appreciate your feedback regarding our upkeep and maintenance; it is with feedback like yours as our valued guest that will allow us to make the necessary improvements.

Your feedback is valuable and much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you again when you visit Kuching again!

Best regards,

Julie Tay - General Manager
The LimeTree Hotel

Reviewed 30 April 2020

We stayed at the Lime Tree Hotel for 3 nights. The rooms are very clean and modern. The breakfast was very delicious with a lot of local fruits. It's a little bit farther away from the river but still walkable. We liked the modern decor. The staff was very nice and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear HPConny,

We thank you for choosing to stay at The LimeTree Hotel when you last visited Kuching. We are grateful for your review and for your kind comments; they mean a lot to us.

We hope to welcome you again should your travel plans bring you back here! Many best wishes from all at The LimeTree Hotel.

Best regards,