US$62
Abell Hotel(Kuching)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$22
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$51
Cove 55(Kuching)
US$141
US$118
Agoda.com
All reviewscommon roomlaundry servicedorm roomkitchen facilitieslovely guesthousethird floorhome away from homelight sleeperbeds were comfortablethree nightsplace to staysimple breakfastenjoyable staybreakfast was includedhostelchinatownwaterfront
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Spotless place in old Chinatown with really friendly and helpful staff. Mind the moskitos and sandflyes in the bathroom. I stayed5 nights in a dorm. It had no windows or aircom, only fan but it was not a problem at all, temperature is quite ok, especially at night. Restaurants, bars and shops are 1 minute away. Free self service toasr and coffee breakfast was included although the toaster sometimes did not work. The ladies at reception were super nice Siti even did my laundry when I inquired about possibilities. There is a TV room on the first floor and a tiny rooftop place for 2 people, plus a kitchen breakfast area, but the reception serced more as a social place during my stay.

Room Tip: with window
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We spent a week in this lovely guesthouse situated in old chinatown. Great place, nice people and really clean. This is the place to go in Kuching. They keep your baggages if you need and provide informations on the activities you can do around town. Cheap laundry service as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We felt very comfortabl at the Hostel. It's located in the Center of the City, near the waterfront, so can easily walk to the main atractions of kuching. The room and bathrooms were very clean. The stuff was very friendly and helpful. An easy breakfast with toast and coffee is included. We can definetely recomend this place for a relaxed stay in kuching.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We stayed here a few nights during our stay in Kuching. We chosen the B&B because of the good feedback on TripAdvisor, but i guess our expectations were quite high because of the good feedback. We payed extra for a room with window and we got a 30x30 cm window which could not be open. The room was oke, but quite small. The breakfast was for free but with toast butter and jam a bit limited.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I stayed here three nights. The girls looking after the hostel while were really lovely. The place has a good kitchen and common room and another space to hang out, outside on the third floor. It has lovely wooden floors throughout and the aircon in my room was nice and quiet. The only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because I am a light sleeper and I had the worst sleep here. The sound of people talking on the phone calling Europe at 2am just came straight through the floor boards and the dog barking all night drove me crazy, and I had ear plugs. If you can sleep anywhere then you will love this place, if you are a light sleeper like me just try staying a night or two and see how you go.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo