US$63
US$48
Trip.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$94
Cove 55(Kuching)
US$139
US$115
Agoda.com
All reviewscommon roomair conwithin walking distancecomputerswifilaundryeateries
Reviewed 9 October 2011

We stayed here for 6 nights and can definitely recommend the place. It is cheap, the staff is friendly and loads of extras is included in the rate. This rooms are basic however they do have fan and air-con, unfortunately the toilet and bathroom is shared.

Breakfast is included in the rate and you can eat a much as you like, however you should prepare it yourself which seems fair enough.

There is a water-dispenser available with both hot and cold water, they have a baby-chair, a brilliant livingroom with big tv and all the movies you can wish for, free city maps. There is a laundry machine you can use for 5 ringit per wash as well as kitchen if you would like to cook yourself. The rooms are clean and so are the common areas.

The place is situated slightly away from the harbour where you will find most of the towns attractions, but this is hardly a problem.

If you feel like chilling out and a swim, head in opposite direction of the harbour to the public swimminpool. Here there is both a adult and kids pool. The staff can show you the place on their map.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Tuslingen
Reviewed 5 October 2011

The facilities here are outstandingl - showers, common areas, air con, great character etc. Very clean and high quality linen.
Imo and David are great hosts and make it a fun, relaxed place to stay. They organised some really fun nights out when I was there. It feels like a home away from home. I was recommended Beds from other travelers who I met in Sabah, and they raved about it as much as I am now. It was definitely a highlight of my time in Sarawak!
Perhaps it's a blessing that this place isn't in LP as it wasn't full when I saw there. It's spacious enough to handle critical mass though

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Shoegazer_AU
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I stayed here 5 nights with my partner and we both loved it! We stayed in a double ensuite room, a little small but very clean and nice, with 2 comfortable beds (not attachable) and super comfortable pillows! the staff is sooo great, really friendly and helpful. also they have a very useful board with information on transportation, so we could easily go on our own anywhere we wanted in the beautiful surroundings of Kuching. The common areas are really nice. Overall this place offered us everything we needed at a very good price.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daphne283
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed here for five nights and we were very happy with out choice. It's in a nice little neighborhood, with some food places in walking distance, and it's s sort walk down to the waterfront.

The room we stayed in was small, but the common spaces are very welcoming and make a great area to sit back and watch a movie after a long day. The staff was also a lot of fun, and very personable. We really enjoyed getting to know Greg, a intelligent young local who Was very talkative, very helpful, and always smiling.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank MichaelBensonCAL
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Fantastic place to stay! Staff are super friendly. Not a moment I felt like I was away from home. The place is clean, the comforter, Oh my God, the comforter, it is soooooooo nice and comfy. Thought of stealing it, but of course I didn't. :P It was truly a good deal. From the bar, to the living room area to the rooms and bathrooms, everything is perfect! The shops surrounding Beds offer really yummylicious Sarawak food as well. Thank you for introducing Lee Fah Mee to me, it's an awesome instant noodle. What more can I say when I can just buy the whole box of it 2 doors down from Beds. Will definitely definitely go back to Beds. :)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends