“Dinner with friends”

Pinoy Fiesta Ihaw Ihaw
Ranked #40 of 610 Restaurants in Kuching
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: #Lunch serving 9:00am - 2:00pm #Dinner 5:00 - 11:00pm #Monday off #Authentic filippino food #Cosy with just 12 tables with family concept #Plays collection of oldies #Dine & drink #Place to eat & relax #Ideal place for business or pleasure
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Philippine cuisine. Good environment and helpful staff. Serve non halal food. Dishes we ordered wasn't bad at all. Pricing ok.

PinoyFiestaIhawIhaw, Manager at Pinoy Fiesta Ihaw Ihaw, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Hi Kho,

Thks for your review.

Great U like our serving.

Hope to serve you again soon.

Management

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I was so happy to learn that there was a Filipino restaurant in Kuching when we were planning our trip. It was a must-do on our to do list in Kuching. My husband who does not really care for Filipino cuisine was very satisfied after our first dinner there. We were so full, I did not get to order my favorite dessert. But on the following night, we stopped by for the much-anticipated dessert. We had pork sinigang, eggplant omelet and halo-halo and all were excellent!

PinoyFiestaIhawIhaw, Manager at Pinoy Fiesta Ihaw Ihaw, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Hi Anna,

Thks for your kind review.

We are so pleased you enjoy our food and hospitalities.

Hope we can serve you again in near future

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I've been here at least 3 times now since my friend told me about this place. This time around we ordered the sinagang baboy (sour pork soup), sisig baboy (pig head dish) and eggplant omelette. The sinagang was really tasty to me because I enjoy soury soup and the broth was thick and so appetising I could have had the whole pot. The sisig baboy was really lovely too and I've ordered it many times. It looks as good as it taste. The eggplant omelette was a bit plain but it was fine! I have had the crispy pata and the pork belly, all so good. I would definitely recommend this place for a porky night out. Be caution though if you are sitting outside, you will be prone to mosquitoes.

PinoyFiestaIhawIhaw, Owner at Pinoy Fiesta Ihaw Ihaw, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Hi Rachhh02,

Wow.... Really please U like our serving.

We do have more dishes to please your taste buds... Pineapple Chicken, Sizzling or Relleyno Bangus, Halo - Halo (ABC), and more...

Hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

We came here by accident after a bad experience somewhere else. The people were really friendly and gave us advice what to do closeby. The food was delicious and good portion. Thanks for the advice and nice food.

PinoyFiestaIhawIhaw, Owner at Pinoy Fiesta Ihaw Ihaw, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Hi Martijn,

That's Sarawakian hospitilities we can offer. Glad we can be of help to you on your visit to Malaysia.

Hope we can serve you again in near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Great food, reasonable price, the bbq pork satay is a must. Love the halo-halo dessert. On top of that, friendly atmosphere and fabulous service

PinoyFiestaIhawIhaw, Owner at Pinoy Fiesta Ihaw Ihaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Hi Mandy,

Glad you enjoy our food + dessert.

Thks for your kind review.

Hope U will drop by on your nxt visit to Kuching allowing us to serve you again.