“Excellent and professional massage”
Review of Mirage Spa

Mirage Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Kuching
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot & Body massage , SPA & yoga - Pamper yourself with a massage session in our hideaway for body, mind and soul.
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I enjoyed a 2 hour massage and it was one of the best massages I've ever had....and I've had them all over the world. The gentleman was extremely professional, not trying to engage in small conversation. Room temperature was OK, and so was the music. I paid 110 ringgit for the 2 hours and it was definitely worth it, will definitely go back on future trips to Kuching

3  Thank EstherfromTheHague

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Because of my work I get 3-4 massages per month, and have done so for the past three years. I know good and I know bad. Mirage is a pleasant environment, clean and average by spa standards. Maria is well above average and worth every dollar. She is one of those therapists who can "sense" what you need and where you need it. I will be booking my fourth visit with her soon!

5  Thank Christopher m
Reviewed 21 February 2012

After the glowing reviews, I couldn't wait to go for my massage at Mirage. The body massage was average, the foot massage was pathetic and annoying to the point that I ended it early. The foot massage young man was so tentative and inept, that I thought he had just started, but the receptionist said he had been doing it a long time. To add insult to injury, they overcharged me by over $10! I was so tired from the heat, and anxious to get out of there, that I did not notice till I got back to the hotel. Too tired to return and argue. Rooms for massage are nice and quiet, until young girl arrives and starts yelling to her mother.

3  Thank continentalflyer
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Great mms sage and body scrub. Value for money. Although pricier than some of the other massage place, mirage had a welcoming and professional service.

3  Thank Malaysian92
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I was treated to an Indulgence Massage and Spa treatment at the Mirage Spa and found the whole experience whole enjoyable after a day of shopping and sightseeing. Staff were polite, professional and it was 2 hours of quiet bliss in a relaxing , soothing ambience. .....would definately return.

5  Thank SJB2010