“Orchid park”

Ranked #10 of 92 things to do in Kuching
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely lovely.. don't know much about orchids but it was so interesting and so many different varieties... take some mosquito repellent though

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We had a lovely walk through the orchid gardens and although it is very quiet, we were impressed at how well it was maintained and that there is no cost to visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We visited the Orchid Garden on a bike tour and were amazed by the large number of orchids on display. The gardens are beautifully arranged and most of the orchids were in bloom. If you love flowers, make the effort to visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I only come to know that kuching had orchid garden when i check places of interest to visit. It's worth my trip with my family especially my handicapped mom to see the beautiful orchid and plants. only certain paths is not accessible by wheelchair so we manage to carry the wheelchair. My mom and my family enjoy the trip and its free of charge! Keep up the good works and hope to see more orchid more varieties in my next visit!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The Orchids are beautiful, but unles you are an orchid-nerd I would choose another activity. The Orchidgarden is free of charge and if you are in the neighbourghood you Should drop by.