They have amazing nature covering around the environment, the beach is awesome, the staff are friendly, but the PROPERTIES MAKE ME CRY.
I feel like i have been stayed in HUNTED HOUSE. The mini bar is disgusting! the bed is disgusting! the toilet is disgusting! the broken window make me feel unsafe.
& I felt I have been cheating. I was booked one room for my family members, which are 10 persons all together, so the receptionist strictly ask us to take another room as the cabin was max. accommodate for 6 person only. so i accept.
When we reach our cabins, i realized that our next cabins was stayed in 9 persons! so i asked them, they said there is no extra charges & THEY REALLY ARE 9 PERSONS STAYED IN ONE CABIN!!
The foods quality & quantity are not good enough! & the worst thing is the safety system is reallyX10 POOR!! this is the first & the last.....TT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak