We stayed here for 5 days and it is what is says it is!!! Jungle heaven sounds of pure wild life. We stayed in the tree house number 9 and it was brillent loved it nice bed hot water and sounds of nature!! We thought we might of got to see more wildlife but we did see monkeys and flying bats at night. We did do the jungle walk at night which was fun and got to see a few more interesting bugs and frogs and little tip if you do the jungle walk have a torch well needed lol. The people there was loveky very helpful. Breakfast is basic but enough to make you feel ful I say just enjoy the experience and make the most of it. And defo go to kutching awsome place loved it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak