These are not luxury cabins - but still you are not paying a luxury price! The tree houses are clean with clean linens and working air conditioning. They give you a unique feeling well above the ground and the nearby shore. When lying down you can feeling a slight motion. Your luggage is delivered and collected from your front door. It must be a problem keeping these wooden houses in good condition withe combined effects of the tropical climate and the proximity of the ocean. Several were under renovation when we were there so clearly managent is trying to keep on top of it. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Wllinglyme organized trips for us to the Semenggoh wildlife reserve to see the orang utans using the resort's bus. Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant were very good and cheap.Would certainly stay there again if the opportunity arose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak