We stayed here (2 adults 2 kids aged 6 and 8) for 3 nights in treehouse 3. It was fab. The treehouse is in need of a little TLC (next doors was being renovated) but it was clean, roomy even with 4 of us in there), had great views and air con! You get very tasty breakfast and evening meals with the price of the room but be warned that they don't serve alcohol so if - like us - you enjoy a cheeky beer at the end of an active day - then good to know this in advance. There us however a shop complex (and bar) a 7 minute walk from the resort and a fridge in your room! So there are at least options...!
We did the kayaking, the jungle trek and the boat trip to the mangroves. All recommended. My kids were a bit too small for the high ropes challenges and climbing wall. The jungle pool is cool and very welcoming after a humid trek and both beaches are gorgeous with lovely sand and incredibly warm sea. Lovely staff and a real wilderness treat for the kids. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak