Two nights was not enough in this slice of paradise! The treehouse was incredible - simple but clean and the air conditioner worked a treat. Treehouse number 3 had a fantastic view of the beach too. The grounds are heaven for nature-lovers such as us - snakes, lizards, flying lemurs, monkeys everywhere! The staff were friendly. The activities offered were ok, but the people who led the tours (mangrove boat tour and night jungle walk) were very disinterested to be honest and I thought they were very overpriced. Definitely stay here but maybe find other companies for your activities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak