“Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We love the green curry very much, the best green curry i had tasted till now. My daughter visited this shop quite often because she staying nearby. Beside green curry, others dishes also recommended

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been serving good Thai food consistently. If you wish to try out various dishes then the set lunch is a good option as the set comes with a drink and prices are way below the ala cartel prices.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We were at My ELephant USJ9 May 20th 2017. We waited a long time for our dish to come. That was bad but the food is the worst experience we had. The green curry chicken came with just that!! No basil leaves, tomatoes, green peppers..... It only came with the green curry and chicken! That is not all. The mango salad was dry and old like it has been sitting around too long in the fridge waiting to be served ready made the day before??!! The Mayonnaise prawn ... what prawns?? We were given prawn heads??!! Come on we paid 40 plus Ringgit for this dish and expect prawns not eating heads. Then they forgot our appetizer ... myELephant platter. We reminded them 3 times. It came last. The shrimp toast was burnt and soak in grease. The fried Popiah was cold and chewy. The fish cakes were soggy and loaded with grease.

At the time of dining we did not complain our grieve to them because my mom was there and also it was a going away dinner for my son who is leaving for the US the next day. We want to have a pleasant dinner and not drama.

We did call the restaurant a few days after to let them know. The owner, Mr Ganeshan offered us two 10 RM coupons. It does not make up for the !90 RM we spent! I do not want to dump more money to eat the same crappy food and crappy service! We have no plans of going back to the USJ 9 branch restaurant

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Popular place for lunch, service was quick and food quality not bad. The spread was good and they have quite a wide choice for set lunch.
During dinner time parking will be easier at their section 17 branch. Anyway that's my preferred outlet compared to the rest.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Our first trip back to the restaurant after 2 years...aman suria closed its doors.. it used to be so good.

Ordered green curry chicken...looked dead..0 presentation...coarse meat..100% unappetising..
Steamed sea bass....like it was cooked in water. No taste.
Stir fried vegetable..0 presentation..chef just dumped veg onto plate..
Squid was ok..

Deeply disappointed. Not coming back again. Back to Absolute Thai..

I didnt take any pictures. Wish i did.