“Excellent Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best Thai food in town and very affordable. The Pomelo salad,Seafood Tom Yum and Thai laksa were one of the best we have had. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We love the green curry very much, the best green curry i had tasted till now. My daughter visited this shop quite often because she staying nearby. Beside green curry, others dishes also recommended

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Use to love My Elephant but this trip with friends to the branch in Mont Kiara was so disappointing would not dare to bring overseas friends again.
The deep fried fish (salt on the outside) was not fresh n flaky n tasted bad.
The curry dishes all below par. I think the chefs standard has dropped tremendously.

Restaurant owners do hope u look into it coz My Elephant used to be of good standard.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has been serving good Thai food consistently. If you wish to try out various dishes then the set lunch is a good option as the set comes with a drink and prices are way below the ala cartel prices.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We were at My ELephant USJ9 May 20th 2017. We waited a long time for our dish to come. That was bad but the food is the worst experience we had. The green curry chicken came with just that!! No basil leaves, tomatoes, green peppers..... It only came with the green curry and chicken! That is not all. The mango salad was dry and old like it has been sitting around too long in the fridge waiting to be served ready made the day before??!! The Mayonnaise prawn ... what prawns?? We were given prawn heads??!! Come on we paid 40 plus Ringgit for this dish and expect prawns not eating heads. Then they forgot our appetizer ... myELephant platter. We reminded them 3 times. It came last. The shrimp toast was burnt and soak in grease. The fried Popiah was cold and chewy. The fish cakes were soggy and loaded with grease.

At the time of dining we did not complain our grieve to them because my mom was there and also it was a going away dinner for my son who is leaving for the US the next day. We want to have a pleasant dinner and not drama.

We did call the restaurant a few days after to let them know. The owner, Mr Ganeshan offered us two 10 RM coupons. It does not make up for the !90 RM we spent! I do not want to dump more money to eat the same crappy food and crappy service! We have no plans of going back to the USJ 9 branch restaurant