“Set Lunch with Pandan Drink”
Review of My Elephant

My Elephant
Ranked #198 of 1,523 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We've enjoyed the set lunch here but especially the special pandan drink. We always find that the pandan drink is the highlight. This place gets busy at lunchtime and people drive all the way just to eat here so come early to get a car spot. Mainly working crowd who frequent this place during weekday lunchtime. We've enjoyed the laksa here in the past as they used a very specific noodle however when we tried it recently, they have changed the noodle type. Laksa still tasted good.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Atmosphere: comfy, clean & tidy
Service: Sometime slow & staffs not proactive
Food: Quality slipped a fair mile. Rate it 6/10

Suggest to take set lunch..comes with non-refillable pandan quencher & piece of fruit A la carte dish portions on the small side.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best Thai food in town and very affordable. The Pomelo salad,Seafood Tom Yum and Thai laksa were one of the best we have had. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We love the green curry very much, the best green curry i had tasted till now. My daughter visited this shop quite often because she staying nearby. Beside green curry, others dishes also recommended

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Use to love My Elephant but this trip with friends to the branch in Mont Kiara was so disappointing would not dare to bring overseas friends again.
The deep fried fish (salt on the outside) was not fresh n flaky n tasted bad.
The curry dishes all below par. I think the chefs standard has dropped tremendously.

Restaurant owners do hope u look into it coz My Elephant used to be of good standard.