“Tasty and healthy”
Review of Wellness Recipe

Wellness Recipe
Ranked #17 of 1,510 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: Wellness Recipe provides food for green and organic lifestyle enthusiast whereby food served are either organic, natural or a combination. As part of the company's passion towards wellness, the menu also offers a range of functional nutritional organic juicing beverages.
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Tasty and healthy, I strongly recommend this restaurant to vegetarians although they serve meat but you still can get a healthy vegetarian meal at there. Best of the best healthy restaurant that you can get!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

First thing to bear in mind when you enter a restaurant: Service! Wellness Recipe has an amazing service and friendly staffs. It feels home the moment you enter the restaurant, indeed the superb environment. If you are finding healthy and organic meal, Wellness Recipe is the best choice! Affordable price as well! You will definitely come back again ! They also have Detox Juice called BarleyGreen!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I had my best lunch here, such a great service from their staffs. Nice environment and atmosphere too.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Wellness Recipe is the first restaurant I enter when i touch down to PJ. I chose this restaurant to walk in is because the outlook give me healthy look and so I just walk without any thinking. The food served in the restaurant reminded me about my hometown, Penang, yet, the price is reasonable and considered cheap in PJ area since the restaurant is serving organic healthy food. I believed that I will visit it again. Thanks to Wellness Recipe giving me a home sweet feeling.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I like the korean bibimbap, rosemary grilled chicken, hotpot herbal soup and the drink beta beet lemon chia ! good !