Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 08/02/23
Hotels.comUS$103
Trip.comUS$81
TravelocityUS$103
All reviews huge pool covered walkway hotel is clean nasi lemak hotel guests mrt station one utama easy access walking distance shopping mall promo carpet staycation environment toiletries lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

Basic overnight stay at this hotel. Not sure if this is an isolated incident, toilet plumbing stinks at floor 21. The toilet plumbing smell will reek and stink up the whole room. Can’t ventilate as windows are locked. Bedsheet is stained. Otherwise, hotel is clean and basic amenities provided (but no cups/coffee/tea). Free parking. I do not recall seeing a kettle - but I could be wrong.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay at Avante hotel. The hotel location is great as it has walkway connecting it to the MRT and the One Utama shopping centre. The room we stayed despite a standard one is spacious and clean. Breakfast is great with good selection.

The hotel obviously had a bit of staffing issue. We didn't get daily housekeeping and the breakfast room ran out of clean tables in the morning but as it was a short stay we didn't mind.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

Location is good. Exterior design is grand. Room is basic equipped. But sound proof is not good enough, can hear MRT sound. Only has 4 local TV channels. Breakfast cover wide range but not have that many varieties like the other hotel nearby.

Room tip: 4 mineral water bottles are provided. You can easily find food from One Utama mall.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2022

we a group 11A & 1C had Sunday lunch at Avante Sky Deck @Romani Fusion Restaurant & Oyster Bar.

the hotel was located at a convenience location next to One Utama Mall.
the Sky Deck is at hotel roof top 34th floor offering panoramic view of Bandar Utama with indoor & outdoor seating

my niece had arranged with the restaurant to pre ordered our food & our food was served promptly.
the service was prompt & staff was friendly & helpful too.

We had ordered:
: basmati nasi lemak with sambal prawn
: Hawaiian pizza
: spaghetti aglio olio *2
: braised lamb shank *2
: grill marinated chicken
: carbonara spaghetti
: pan fried salmon with teriyaki sauce
: fish & chip
: basmati nasi lemak with whole chicken leg
: wild mushroom soup
: dessert : red ruby in coconut shell

The food was generally satisfying & the notable comments:
(i) the lamb shank was perfectly cooked, succulent & tender & the meat easily fall off the bone.
(ii) the basmati rice used for nasi lemak rice was dry & lack of coconut fragrance. i had asked for additional sambal for my nasi lemak with sambal prawn.
(iii) the spaghetti aglio olio was overcooked, a touch too salty & prawn was not fresh.

all in all it was a good experience & allowing me to catch up with my relatives in a relaxing environment & we had spent a good 3 hours chatting.

the rooftop is also a perfect place for dinner & evening party to enjoy the magnificent view at outdoor section. there is also live band during weekend night.
do note that the pricing is on the high side as expected in such environment.

will I be back ? yes but probably more for the ambience rather than the food

regards
ML LEONG
SINGAPORE

Reviewed 20 June 2022

Having had stayed at the neighbouring hotel many many times before (I love hotels adjoining malls - it's what I spend most of my money on! haha) - I felt like a change and decided to try Avante this time.

Having found that the rates on the hotel's own website was better than booking via a third party - I proceeded to book at the website. HOWEVER, after then perusing through their FB page, I discovered that they were offering numerous packages which was offering more privileges. I must say Avante Hotel's Reservation Team was UTMOSTLY HELPFUL and Ms Madihah, whom I was corresponding with was so patient and eventually managed to modify my earlier booking to one of their packages. I was so pleased - and thank you again to the team and the hotel for accomodating my request.

The hotel parking is located on the upper floors - and when we went there, parking was relatively easy to find. But be prepared to go up several flights of ramps to get one. Parking is complimentary for hotel guests, by the way.

Loved the lobby with their natural stone deco. Check in was fast - the staff who attended to me was warm and not overly so.

The hotel is so new, that the carpets in the corridor still has a bounce to it with each step you take - haha. Loved the underlit corridors and individual lighting on each door.

Room is clean - laminated flooring with just a simple small carpet. Takes away the ickiness you can sometimes feel when you suspect the carpet hasnt been properly vacuumed. Toilet - no complaints. We brought our own toiletries - so no comments there. water pressure, amazing.

The package comes with an afternoon tea set but we opted out. The breakfast is served at the coffee lounge on the same floor as lobby. I felt the seating area was a bit crowded but since there weren't that many guests when we stayed there, it wasn't really much of a problem.

Food wise - well, we turned up at about 6.45 I think and a few food items weren't available. It was only about an hour later when things like fried noodles and murtabak came out.

Quantity/selection - fair enough for the rate we paid - got nasi lemak, noodles, three dimsum (loved the pau), murtabak, waffles, pastry, cheese and crackers, yoghurt - the usual.

However - nasi lemak sambal was so watery, it barely coated my nasi lemak. same could be said for the squid kari kapitan. most of the items were underseasoned - good thing they had salt and pepper on the table. Loved the vegetarian spring rolls and savoury pau. but all in all, it wasn't much of an issue.

Walking to OneUtama is via a covered walkway just to the left of the main entrance - took us barely 5 mins and adjacent to MRT station. At the mall, it adjoins the new part of the new wing/old wing junction - where the Korean supermarket is.

Would totally stay here again - but would prob get breakfast somewhere else.. :)

Date of stay: June 2022