US$81
Sunway Pyramid Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$97
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa(Petaling Jaya)
US$119
US$65
Ryokan Chic Hotel(Petaling Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$24
One Avenue Hotel(Petaling Jaya)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$317
One World Hotel(Petaling Jaya)
US$79
US$33
1,715 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepaya seraieast wingkuala lumpurbusiness tripspecial thanksjapanese restaurantfederal highwaylrt stationenjoyed my staypj areachecking outhouse keepingpleasant stayf bbuffet breakfastuncle
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Friendly and helpful staff, value for money. Good location but public transport are not available, you need a car or take taxi.

Just avoid the Fitness Center and swimming pool.

Overall up to standard.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Aaron L,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed with our team members' hospitality. I am disappointed to note that our fitness centre and swimming pool have fallen short of your expectations. Kindly be assured that your remarks have been duly noted for future improvements.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

stay one night room very nice, good staff performance makes up for it, you'll feel welcome and taken care off. Food is good for berbuka puasa at paya serai.very helpful staff service and kitchen.thanks chef ridzuan malik and chef zaidi.If you need to be PJ, this is the place to stay !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Hafizi M,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members have left a positive impact on your stay. Thrilled to hear that you also loved our ramadhan buffet at Paya Serai. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Petaling Jaya again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I liked the bedroom, it was spacious and very comfortable. The staff on the whole were friendly. I was disappointed by the F&B, when I sat in their all say dining restaurant to have a coffee at 2pm I didn't get served after 15min so ended going over the road to Starbucks instead.... I also had a very mediocre tuna nicoise salad in the same restaurant and on top of that I was surprised that they don't have a lunch buffet, that surely is a standard for any international brand 4/5 Star busines hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Baldwin_Mr
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Baldwin_Mr,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members have left a positive impact on your stay. However, I am disappointed to note that our restaurants have fallen short of your expectations. Kindly be assured that your remarks have been duly noted for future improvements. We do serve lunch buffets but in the month of Ramadhan (the holy fasting month), we only serve the a la carte menu. I look forward to an opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Petaling Jaya in future to try our lunch buffet at Paya Serai.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Growing up in Petaling Jaya, the PJ Hilton has been a landmark in the area for as long as I can remember. I finally did a 1 night stay when I was back in PJ over the short weekend.

The hotel is very old, though refurbished over the last couple of years. Check in was pretty quick and I collected the keycard within 5 mins. However, I was not told that it would be in the East Wing, so it took a bit of a back and forth before I found the right elevator.

Upon entering the room, we were met with a musty smell. Almost as though the room had not been aired out in a while. As we were tired, I didn't bother kicking up a fuss to have a room change...leaving the A/C on full cleared the air after a couple of hours.

Room layout if pretty similar to all of the Hilton's I've stayed in the last couple of months - comfortingly familiar. One thing I really liked here was that they were trialing the full sized toiletries bottles (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) instead of the small bottles seen at the other Hiltons I've stayed in the past few months (Bangkok, Tokyo, Seoul). Much easier to use, I don't need to keep asking for more bottles when they run out (especially the body wash) and the reduction in plastic waste is great for the environment. Something I hope to see adopted in the other Hilton hotels.

One negative experience apart from the initial musty room was that the pillows smelled. I would not go so far to say the pillowcases were not changed, but perhaps the pillows themselves needed to be cleaned properly (or replaced) as all 4 pillows had the strong (bad) smell of someone's hair/scalp. It was very late when we got back to the room so my wife and I just opted to place the bathrobe over the pillows when we slept. Please look into this!

Other than that, it was a good experience at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonPetalingJaya, General Manager at Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Gymrat76,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you have greatly appreciated the changes to our toiletries. Kindly be assured that your remarks about our pillows have been duly noted and will be reviewed with the relevant teams for future improvements. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Petaling Jaya again in future with an even better experience.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to hilton pj for leisure purpose. The check-in was smooth and easy and staff namely Rosiriah (nanie) very attentive and friendly. Very impressed compared to my previous experience with hilton kl. The executive lounge is pretty cozy and not so crowded which is my favor but the food options is kind of limited. I got a room at 19th floor and it was spacious enough for two of us. However room amenities and cleanliness need to be improved. We had a good stay here and will definitely come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear David N,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am pleased to note that you had an enjoyable holiday with us and that you were impressed with the spaciousness of our rooms. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Petaling Jaya again soon.