I just got back from a chinese wedding banquet and felt the need to highlight certain things that have marred my experience throughout the night.
1. Waitress was poorly trained, didn't know how to scoop the soup properly and served the soup to me with 1 finger dipped into the soup.
2. Waitress lacked common courtesy, we saved some food for friends who were helping with the wedding flow and wasn't able to eat yet. The waitress came and scoop up the plate full of untouched food without asking any of us. The moment any of us noticed, the plate of perfectly fine food is gone.
3. Food quality for some of the courses are poor - the chicken dish looked like some pop corn chicken breast which was fried and then drenched with some plum sauce. Lacked the finesse of a 4 and half star hotel chef's product.
4. Projector was way high up in the sky, and screens were small. My friend did a presentation of old photos, and I could barely read the words or see the faces of people in group photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the Golden Triangle of Petaling Jaya, Royale Chulan Damansara (formerly known as The Royale Bintang Damansara) has all that you need and more for a truly luxurious holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royale Chulan Damansara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.