“Japanese weekend buffet ”

Genji Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,510 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Price range: US$12 - US$97
Description: Genji Japanese Restaurant at Hilton Petaling Jaya carved a reputation for its consistent quality of food with a myriad of country-style Japanese cuisine of seasonal delicacies, ideal for social dining with family and friends, and work-dining with business associates.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Genji restaurant is one of my favorite Japanese restaurant in kl.The atmosphere and food are awesome .

HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Genji Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Isaaclimkl,

Thank you for dining with us at Genji Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the restaurant. I am delighted to read that you have had a wonderful time here.

Thank you for your kind compliments and high ratings for the restaurant. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have been dining on and off for the last 3 years. I will have my dinner here at least once when I stayed in Hilton PJ. Every meal here has been impressive and so is the service. I typically dined alone in a quiet corner after a long day at work. And the waiting staff will always come around to ask "how things were going". So, I appreciate these little details. Thanks for making my business trip a little more palatable.

HiltonPetalingJaya, Secretary of Food & Beverage at Genji Japanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for dining with us at Genji Restaurant, and I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback on the hotel.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience and in particular the quality of service from my team. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This used to be one of our favorite place to eat while I was working at Petaling Jaya. Three years later I returned with great expectation but not only the quality of the food has deteriorated so much, the service was very slow and the price has increased to exorbitant amount. For a light late lunch with some maki, hand rolls, appetisers, two drinks and dessert for four, the bill comes out to $600. They offered a big 20% discount if you use certain credit cards which will make it a touch more reasonable for a Japanese restaurant in a five stars hotel but otherwise it is a rip off. So check if you have the required credit cards, otherwise go somewhere else. Definitely not value for money.

Dear Anaest,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the quality of food you expected and the service are slow. We are constantly working to improve our menu offerings and your comments will help us improve in this area. We hope you will consider dine with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The food was great! Excellent hospitality from the restaurant and kitchen staff. I've always wanted to dine and gather here with my friend and family.

1  Thank ReneR05

Dear Rozani,

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant.been here last week with another friend of mine.the service was very good and and efficient.all the staff extremely polite,very knowledgeble and friendly.our food was good and the restaurant itself is ok.we definitely will cmback next time.

1  Thank rohaida