“delightful evening birthday dinner”

Signature by the Hill @ The Roof
Ranked #8 of 1,734 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Signature is a trendy and premium gastro-lounge where award-winning signature cocktails are concocted and a great selection of international premium beverages are served. It is a contemporary dining room section for the avant garde who wish to be tantalized by a plethora of Asian and international fusion cuisine.The menu is unique where patrons who love the finer things in life can indulge in a gastronomic dining experience. And to be consistently delighted and occasionally surprised, patrons can look forward to special treats like cooking classes, lovely weekend brunches and whisky / wine pairing dinners. Signature also serves as an ideal and classy joint for social gatherings and events designed to meet customizable experience. It is also exclusive to visiting premium chefs.
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I'm not from around KL, so finding the way to the place is kind of hard. I took two turn just to decide on which parking lot i can park and went for the restaurant. The signage to the place was so small that it lead to confusion.
the place is nice, setting was amazing. Like the view, like the atmosphere. Food was nice, good, delicious in my sense of taste, and portion was over our limit. Very enjoy-full moment at there. service was prompt. Pricing was below our expectation as it define as fine dining.

3  Thank Tang_Sui_Lot

Reviewed 21 May 2018

First of all the place is not easy to locate as in other reviews, however you may ask around, the people around are nice enough to give directions.

Secondly me and my girl friend was refused to enter and told by the person in charge they have changed the package on Valentine's Day.

l showed him the email from Fave, which says our arrangement remains.
However the person in charge just told us the business was not aware of the arrangement made by Fave, and gave me 2 free drink coupos instead.
l mean, such arrangement was between the business and Fave (previously Groupon), and nothing to do with me. If any of you told me earlier l would have gotten another place.

It's Valentine's Day for Christ sake. Hence the very bad review.

4  Thank j0j0s77
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant that i have ever see and visited..
All the staffs are so friendly and well experienced.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my wedding anniversary here. Nice fine dine place with great view. A bit pricey but worth it I guess..the food was just nice. It was a special day for us so, everything felt right and great.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We went for the early booking and arrived at 6pm.
Had a beautiful view from top. Ordered chicken
Gordon blue and that was excellent.the taste was superb and took half eaten picture.
Worth the visit as this my 3rd already here