Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$113
Preferred Hotels
US$71
Hotels.comUS$113
PricelineUS$80
Agoda.comUS$79
1,519 results
All reviews one utama cinnamon coffee junior suite shopping mall bandar utama chinese restaurant big mall checking in mrt station f b sphere kl lounge gym concierge bathtub convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

Reason to stay here was proximity to work location. However, no regrets. Property is very well maintained, excellent amenities in room and good food. More importantly, its connected to a big mall which opens way too many options for shopping and dining. It also has good connectivity with train.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank gaurmayank
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
It is always a pleasure to hear from happy guests and to know that you found our establishment worthy of recommendation. Your appreciation has been received with much gusto and has been a great source of motivation. We are happy to have served you excellently during your recent stay and hope to see you again for more wonderful stays!

Reviewed 8 May 2021

I don’t even know where to start. It was perfect! From check-in to check-out. Everything was perfect and worth the money I paid. Like other people, I also decided to have a quick staycation in town due to the pandemic. Went for the 5 stars hotel in KL, but I think now it’s too overrated. Didn’t really like it – so I chose One World Hotel, Bandar Utama. My first time checking-in.

Let me tell you, it was a pleasant experience. Requested for an early check in (at 2pm) as I had a meeting at 3pm – granted. Check-in process was smooth. Friendly staff. Not crowded like other hotels – which I like, especially during these “social distancing” times. Booked for 3D2N with breakfast. As it’s Ramadhan (fasting month for Muslims), I was served a sahur instead – at 4:30am – 6:00am. It was good! Went for the Ramadhan buffet as well, got a 30% discount as in-house guest. Food was amazing. Worth every penny!

I got lucky I guess as the room that I booked was upgraded from superior to deluxe without any extra charge – though I’m not really sure what’s the difference. The room was fantastic. Clean. Big. Nice TV channels. I love it! Definitely will stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank syaeerah

Dear Valued Guest,
It is always a pleasure to hear from happy guests and to know that you found our establishment worthy of recommendation. A stay above and beyond the expectations of every patron is what we aim to curate with every check-in and we are glad we managed to achieve it with you on this occasion. Thank you for your detailed review and with this said, we look forward to your return for another flawless experience!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Recently stayed there for a short staycation.
even though i bought the voucher via shopee. still i am a customer.

Henry was good at FO handling check in.
2nd day after walking around 1Utama, there is some smoke smell in my room 1706.

called over operator. he say he will send security over to have a look.
after 30 minutes only someone came over. if there was a fire case. everything might already burn into ashes.

night time i called over to room service extension 3, no one pick up my phone . ring for almost 2 minutes. called over to operator. his voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft. i cant even listen anything.
wanted to order pizza, dont have, lamb burger, dont have?

check out time, Amelia talk soooooooooooooooo soft. i need to ask her to repeat 3 times only i can listen to what she said.

Housekeeping : 2nd day of my stay, maid did not replace amenities.

2  Thank Chan B
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We are sorry to learn that your recent visit was not as envisaged and truly regret the negative impression reflected on this occasion. Your feedback has been insightful for us to understand the areas that require our attention and to improve wherever we can to enhance our service levels as expected by our patrons. Once again, thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. With this said, we look forward to welcome you back for a better experience. Till then, best regards.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Had nice lunch at the One World, the Sphere lobby lounge.
Relaxing and quiet ambience for a Saturday afternoon luncheon, with less than half capacity.
I quite enjoyed the Sang Har noodles with a splitted fresh water prawn in a savoury sauce. The Australian Ribeye was decently grilled to a medium doneness.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Wolv3rin3

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for the amazing review and for your recommendation! We are always pleased to receive acknowledgement of such a positive nature. Trust that we will see you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Till then, take care and be well.

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Had a afternoon tea with one of my colleagues at their Sphere Lounge. The lounge was so spacious and nice, just only the light was not to bright.

Greeted by one of their crews nicely and politely. We chose our table near to the garden because it was more brighter.

The choice of canapes is one of the best in town, i ever tasted. Sweet and savoury are delicious and good. I chose Twinings Darjeeling Tea and it is also tasted nice.

Just only one thing that can be improved which is the crews should alert with the customers because they did not notice me when i called up for bill. Maybe our table was so far from the counter.

Overall, i am a happy customer.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank dianahamasuba

Dear Valued Guest,
It was a pleasure hosting you during your recent visit and thank you for taking the time to review us. Please be rest assured that your feedback will certainly be reviewed for improvements to be made. With this said, we look forward to your return so we may be of service to you once again. Till then, best regards.