8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
HurbUS$127
1,529 results
All reviews one utama junior suite shopping mall star hotel bandar utama breakfast buffet big mall roti canai in room dining checking in cinnamon sphere malaysia lounge gym concierge mrt
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

The Sphere lounge is comfy and has a great ambience for idle chit chat.
Pretty good service, and food too. Pity there's no happy hours time for the beers.
Very good chunky beef satay, and value for money RM 40+ for One World burger pizza is a pepperoni pizza sandwiching really thick beef patty, easily feeding two or three.
The steaks, Sirloin, Ribeye and T-bone were decent too.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Wolv3rin3
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
It was a pleasure hosting you during your recent visit and thank you for taking the time to review us. Your compliments and endorsement mean a world to us and
we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit. Till then, best regards.

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

First Of All The Hotel is Located Near The Mall... Parking Is On The House..

The Check In For The Hotel Was Smooth, We Been Serve By Wai Yee.. She Was Friendly and Helpful.. We Come At 12 And Get An early Check in Subject To Availability.. The only Things That Happen While We Was Checking In Is, After Wai Yee, We Been Served By Olson But Different Than Wai Yee, Olson Is Not Friendly or Welcoming At All.. Just Stiff and Look Stress At The Whole Process.. Perhaps He Shall Be A Little More Friendly In Future (Maybe He Is Tired)..

I STAY at Room 1220.. The Room Was Spacious.. Every Room Come With Bath Tub.. The Toileteries Is Great, Nice Smell ans Smooth Smell.. Internet Is Okay.. Everything In Room In Great..

The Housekeeping Department Also Is Great, When We Call and Need Some Assist They Will Come and Provide To You All You Need As Fast As They Could..

Swimming Pool Located At 2floor.. Need to make an appointment Before Used it.. The In Room Dining Is okay..

For The Breakfast U will Take It At The Cinnamon Cafe.. Due to We Come Late.. The Manager and Staff Handle The Guest Very Well.. All Food Is Great.. Perhaps In Future You Can have More Variety For The Corn Flakes area Like Add On Coco Crunch.. Not Everyone Eat corn flakes right..

Not To Forget The Concierge Also All Are Friendly... :)

Lastly The Check Out Aslo Is Done Smoothly..

Overall All The Staff Are Friendly and Wll Trained.. Worth The Try..

Location -
In Room Dining -
Breakfast -
Concierge -

Overall Experience - 4.5
Will I Come Back? Perhaps In Future.. :)

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Shidez886

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to let people know about our hotel and service. We always feel very proud reading such great comments about the hotel and more particularly about our amazing team members. Your feedback will certainly be reviewed for improvements to be made. Once again, the pleasure is ours and we look forward to welcome you back for another magnificent experience. See you soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2021

Reason to stay here was proximity to work location. However, no regrets. Property is very well maintained, excellent amenities in room and good food. More importantly, its connected to a big mall which opens way too many options for shopping and dining. It also has good connectivity with train.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank gaurmayank
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
It is always a pleasure to hear from happy guests and to know that you found our establishment worthy of recommendation. Your appreciation has been received with much gusto and has been a great source of motivation. We are happy to have served you excellently during your recent stay and hope to see you again for more wonderful stays!

Reviewed 8 May 2021

I don’t even know where to start. It was perfect! From check-in to check-out. Everything was perfect and worth the money I paid. Like other people, I also decided to have a quick staycation in town due to the pandemic. Went for the 5 stars hotel in KL, but I think now it’s too overrated. Didn’t really like it – so I chose One World Hotel, Bandar Utama. My first time checking-in.

Let me tell you, it was a pleasant experience. Requested for an early check in (at 2pm) as I had a meeting at 3pm – granted. Check-in process was smooth. Friendly staff. Not crowded like other hotels – which I like, especially during these “social distancing” times. Booked for 3D2N with breakfast. As it’s Ramadhan (fasting month for Muslims), I was served a sahur instead – at 4:30am – 6:00am. It was good! Went for the Ramadhan buffet as well, got a 30% discount as in-house guest. Food was amazing. Worth every penny!

I got lucky I guess as the room that I booked was upgraded from superior to deluxe without any extra charge – though I’m not really sure what’s the difference. The room was fantastic. Clean. Big. Nice TV channels. I love it! Definitely will stay here again!

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank syaeerah

Dear Valued Guest,
It is always a pleasure to hear from happy guests and to know that you found our establishment worthy of recommendation. A stay above and beyond the expectations of every patron is what we aim to curate with every check-in and we are glad we managed to achieve it with you on this occasion. Thank you for your detailed review and with this said, we look forward to your return for another flawless experience!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Recently stayed there for a short staycation.
even though i bought the voucher via shopee. still i am a customer.

Henry was good at FO handling check in.
2nd day after walking around 1Utama, there is some smoke smell in my room 1706.

called over operator. he say he will send security over to have a look.
after 30 minutes only someone came over. if there was a fire case. everything might already burn into ashes.

night time i called over to room service extension 3, no one pick up my phone . ring for almost 2 minutes. called over to operator. his voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft. i cant even listen anything.
wanted to order pizza, dont have, lamb burger, dont have?

check out time, Amelia talk soooooooooooooooo soft. i need to ask her to repeat 3 times only i can listen to what she said.

Housekeeping : 2nd day of my stay, maid did not replace amenities.

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank Chan B
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. We are sorry to learn that your recent visit was not as envisaged and truly regret the negative impression reflected on this occasion. Your feedback has been insightful for us to understand the areas that require our attention and to improve wherever we can to enhance our service levels as expected by our patrons. Once again, thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. With this said, we look forward to welcome you back for a better experience. Till then, best regards.