4 people are viewing this hotel
US$88
Trip.com
US$20
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Preferred Hotels
US$90
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Hotels.comUS$83
Vio.comUS$83
PricelineUS$111
1,573 results
All reviews one utama cinnamon coffee junior suite utama mall shopping centre star hotel kids pool breakfast buffet in room dining roti canai hotel lobby mrt station checking in car park late check f b sphere
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2022 via mobile

The crews (Zukie, Lawrence, Rafic, Shobuj and Naim Teams) are very helpful and friendly. Appreciated and thanks to the teams of One World Hotel for the understanding and tolerance from our last minute requests.

Trip type: Travelled on business
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2022

DearHoWaiLeong88

Warmest Greetings from One World Hotel!

Thank you for your support and for posting your wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to hear that your event went well and your guests were happy.

At One World Hotel, with function rooms of various sizes, we will always have the perfect venue that caters to each organiser’s personalised need.

We are delighted to have been of service to you and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

The Management Of One World Hotel

Reviewed 3 December 2022

It seems like this hotel and the staff and even their manager do not care about their guest.

I booked Deluxe Twin room for 3 nights, featuring two queen size bed. I booked this type of room via One World Hotel website directly and specifically wanted the bed setting and room type.

When I checked in, I was not assigned to Deluxe Twin room. The staff didn't tell me until I stepped into the room and realized it was not Deluxe Twin. I quickly called them and asked why, then only I was told Deluxe Twin room was fully booked. Come on, didn't I already book the room via your website directly? In fact, I booked the room 2 months prior to my arrival on Nov 26. Why didn't you reserve the room for me? Didn't you have a system to ensure if guest managed to book the room type they want they will get the room for sure? The biggest problem is with your counter staff where she didn't seem like wanting to help me solve the problem, feel like she just kept pushing me to accept the situation that she cannot do anything. I demanded to speak the manager but the manager never turn out. What a joke?

Ended up, she said my 2nd and 3rd night, she will be able to assign the correct room for me. But throughout the entire conversation, no apologies, tone was not sincere, and best of all, manager didn't even want to turn out to speak to a guest?

On the 2nd night as I moved into "correct room", the moment I just stepped into the room, the counter staff came up to my room and told me - "Sorry sir, we assigned the wrong room for you. We need you to move again". To the viewer who is reading this review, do you think this hotel deserves 5 stars rating? I think certainly not, a very bad impression, and how ridiculous?

One World Hotel - This was my first time staying in your hotel, and will be last time too. You guys don't deserve a 5 stars rating at all. To the management from One World Hotel, if you're reading my review, my advice is that you just read only, but do not need to take any action for any improvement or changes. Because I know that you certainly will not do anything. Just like how your counter staff, receptionist and manager will not do something to this disappointing guest.

Room tip: Please ensure you email or call them that you will definitely get the room that you have booked.
Date of stay: December 2022
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2022

Dear 888leel

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the shortcomings and disappointments you have encountered during your stay with us. They are certainly not synonymous with our usual high standards for excellent service standards.

We have highlighted your comments to the respective Head of Departments to take corrective measures.

Kindly rest assured that re-training sessions will be conducted with our Associates to improve their service delivery and to have a professional approach to ensure our guests like you enjoy excellent service and hospitality. Please rest assured that we will not let this occurrence be repeated as it will affect our hotel’s reputation.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 December 2022 via mobile

Ridiculously bad services. Booked deluxe twin room with connecting rooms with family but end up given rooms that were not connecting and not deluxe twin! The receptionist even attempted to just add one more bed to the room for free when I’m actually paying more for the deluxe twin room that they didn’t give me. After insisting on the deluxe twin room, was given a room on a different floor from the rest of my families. And the safe box is not working. Waited for the technician to fix the safe box. Total took us more than an hour to settle in the room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sohona

Dear Sohona

Reviewed 26 November 2022

Was there in August 2022 and what a change. Peridot lounge now allows children to run around the lounge. Great if you have children or don’t mind screaming crying infants. The family parents literally tipped whole plates from buffet onto their own plates so food ran out after 10 minutes. The catering staff didn’t even pretend to care and brought out a few bits of cheese and cut fruit. Felt like I was at preschool. Alcohol drinks used to be civilised affair. Now it was empty wine bottles and staff not being able to provide gin and tonic without instructions. So sad. Used to be tranquil place to relax and unwind. I understand business needs overtake customer satisfaction but in this case I won’t be returning. Stayed in suite which had stains on chair and mini bar not re-stocked as promised. Had to phone 3 times to get laundry collected. Very overpriced for standard of hospitality offered. Would suggest alternative options if you need a break from other peoples children. I hope the child screaming for his donut for 30 minutes got his just desserts.

Room tip: Pool is chlorinated and clean
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear feedbackthetruth

Reviewed 21 November 2022

We held a corporate dinner at the Jr Ballroom on 17 Nov. The banquet team is excellent! They are very attentive, helpful and meticulous. All the requests were arranged accordingly. I would say perfect! I must thank the team, especially Shahmirul, Joe, Nafi, Daniel, Wan and Nain. And not forgetting Darren from Sales Dept who is very helpful and responsive to all the request. I'm sure to recommend to anyone who wants a fuzz-free and perfect event, One World Banquet is your choice!

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
One World Hotel Petaling Jaya, Other at One World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2022

Dear Nutterbella

Warmest Greetings from One World Hotel!

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your event venue and for giving us such a wonderful review.

We are delighted to know that your event was well managed and your compliments will certainly be shared with all our Associates, as it will be a great motivation for them to continuously strive further for excellent hospitality.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another remarkable experience soon.

Management of One World Hotel