See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2018

When I booked this hotel, the booking company said it was a 3 minute walk away from KLIA (airport). He was adamant, so I booked. Yes, there is a Tune Hotel at the airport but it is the wrong one. No room there. Their front desk said I could get a free shuttle to the other (my) hotel but I had to wait 2 hours until there was a free space in the shuttle. Cab took me to my hotel in a desolate area with nothing around. Cost $ 17 US. When I got there I had to pay an additional tax. It was a tiny room with a tiny bathroom and a tiny bed. 2 people would have had an issue. You couldn't swing a cat in there. Oh yes, no phone, no TV so my wakeup call was a knock on the door. I was leaving early and asked them to have my packaged breakfast at the front desk. Nothing showed up but they did give me a packet of 4 cookies. Yum

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank AMsays
Sashi_SR, Manager at Tune Hotel KLIA Aeropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Am,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We must apologize for falling short of your expectation especially on room size as all our rooms are space efficient. What we lack in space, we make up in cleanliness and comfort. S for our location, 3 minutes walk from the airport would be our sister hotel at KLIA2. We apologize for the miscommunication as well. We hope that you have enjoyed other aspects of your stay with us and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

i needed short time room for transfer and i found cheapest hotel near airport. this hotel is very clean and they have very small room. 20 min distance from another tunehotel by free shuttle bus. staffs were very very kind. they prepared many items in vending machine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Eddy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We’re so happy to hear that you had a great stay at Tune Hotel KLIA Aeropolis. Our team will be delighted to hear that they were able to make your stay a great one. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We unexpectedly decided to stay at KLIA the night before a flight to avoid rush hour but did not want spend a lot. We chose Tune aeropolis for price,location and availability of shuttle transport.

All that was exactly as asked for. However the room was exactly what we also expected - very small and basically room for a bed. Bathroom and toilet is cramped and that was the total space. Again all we wanted, good price and no shocks.

Likewise the house restaurant which was basic but provide ok food for dinner and breakfast.

Everything was very clean, staff were friendly and helpful and shuttle was booked and on time.

So it’s warmly recommended if the above is what you want for a good price. If not spend more and go up market for a higher price.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Sashi_SR, Manager at Tune Hotel KLIA Aeropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear John,

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We didn't realise there are two Tune hotels near KL Airport. We thought we were at the Tune KLIA2 but had booked Tune Hotel KLIA Aeropolis.
We had an overnight stop found our way to Tune KLIA2 only to discover our mistake. Fortunately there was a free shuttle to Aeropolis.
Arriving at the hotel, I was sorely tempted to walk straight back out. Not only were the rooms tiny, around 10 sq m, it was in close to the cargo distribution hub, about 20 minutes from KLIA2 and so felt very isolated. However, it was clean, the staff were friendly so we stuck it out. Obviously the price reflects the standard and I should have looked more closely, however, I would prefer to pay a little more and have stayed closer to KLIA2 and better facilities.

Room Tip: Be prepared for small rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lloyd055
Sashi_SR, Manager at Tune Hotel KLIA Aeropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Lloyd,

Thank you for your positive feedback and compliments. We are glad to have made your stay a pleasant and memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Cheap hotel near the KLIA
Everything just fine, good shower, AC and Fan, safety box.
Book in advance the shuttle van to the airport otherwise you can’t get it because it will be full.
Next will try Tune at KLIA2

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pepie D
Sashi_SR, Manager at Tune Hotel KLIA Aeropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Pepie,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to have made your stay a pleasant and memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.