1,873 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I was booked to stay at this hotel in August 2016 for 1 night. On 11 August 2016 I received an email they had suffered a fire through part of the property and had to cancel my booking. I submitted the required paperwork to obtain a refund and now more than a year later, with no communication since October 2016 despite me continuously contacting them, I discover the hotel is PERMANENTLY CLOSED. I have finally submitted a travel insurance claim instead. But my question is: How are people reviewing a closed hotel?

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
8  Thank mep01
Reviewed 15 September 2017

It was my first time to go to Malaysia for a business trip, and I did not realize I was booked in the wrong Concorde near KLIA instead of the one in the City center of KL. I did not regret though. I arrived pretty late at night and was hungry. Not being familiar with the Malay food, I was able to choose the right one that suited my taste. I chose a prawn mi goreng. That started my penchant for Malay and Indonesian food. My actual travel date was in 2008, but the latest that I can put at default is October 2016.

It was a worthwhile though barely 10 or less than hours of stay. The much needed sleep of a business traveler was well achieved.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our reservation was cancelled in September last year because of a fire that had gone through the hotel, they had promised us a refund. When nothing was received I called them a few times and every time they would tell us we would get the refund in 2 weeks but still nothing, no replies to email either. ow the emails bounce back and the phone line is unanswered.
Would like to know if they are still open ???
Completely regret the fact of not going to see them when we were ther for the GP :(

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sue P
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We staid over in Kuala Lumpur for a night and did not want to take the take and drive to the city, so we checked out a hotel close to the airport with airport shuttle bus. That's what we did. Don't expect a lot from the hotel but for a night stay its ok. Breakfast was provided but is not recommendable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Hotel was superb, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were delightful, very quirky, clean and spacious. It was a great way to relax. The location is excellent with plenty to see around the hotel. lovely hotel....

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple