Sama-Sama Hotel(Sepang)
US$247
US$99
  • Pool
Sri Packers Hotel(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$50
US$24
US$110
US$86
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$123
US$54
  • Restaurant
US$58
US$28
US$53
US$48
  • Restaurant
Moon Eleven near LCCT and KLIA(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$12
Priceline
US$32
US$17
Agoda.com
All reviewstransit hotelsimple breakfasthot and cold waterlaundry roomminutes from the airportrooms are smallshort stayearly flightkl airportuberstopoverpaxtransportasia
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I came here for one night lay over with my wife and 4 yr old daughter. It was hard to find the driver of the van who was sitting down with a poor sign in his lap. I was lucky to spot it or e would have missed this ride which was the last for the evening. He had the personality of a shag carpet and was so unfriendly and unhelpful as my I was pulling a trolly and my wife had a stroller and a carry on and backpack and we tried to hold our daughters hand as we crossed the road and all that. We were loaded and the driver didn't care or even offer to help with anything. He just opened the van door and we loaded the van ourselves. Just a crappy attitude really. We arrived at the hotel and it was raining and as we were getting wet coming out of the van, the three people behind the check in counter just watched as my wife and I struggled with our luggage and daughter who was asleep in my wife arms by then. I was surprised as no one else was there and they were not busy and could have helped a little. The room was small and the aircon was like a lawn mower so not much sleep was had..just a stale place really with a terrible vibe. I would not recommend this place and the staff really needs training on how human beings think and how trying to help each other is a positive way to be. Would never go back and it left such a stain of a memory.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank bewls
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Good for a stopover as the hotel provides shuttle transfer to the airport at fixed times. If unsuitable then close enough to get a reasonably cheap Uber ride. As a female solo traveller I was glad I was able to book a female only dorm however ended up being the only one staying anyway. Bathroom within the room with multiple showers and toilets. The guy checking me in was very friendly and showed me to my room which you get to by going back outside and to the side of the hotel but I believe you can access the lobby via a corridor as well. Quite a lot of noise coming from outside especially the shop next door playing loud music until very late. Smelt of smoke for some reason and there were a couple of little bugs in the room but otherwise the room was good. Each bed has a locker underneath, reading light and plug socket. Big beds and towels provided. Would recommend this hotel if you are just staying before/after catching a flight.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Good hotel just for one night as waiting for the next flight. We stayed in this hotel for the second time and for the second time the driver (transfer from the airport to the hotel) delayed for more than half an hour - after a 24-hour journey, every minute is worth its weight as gold, when you want to take a shower and go to the bed!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Few years ago, we stay at this hotel and last week we transit at this hotel again. This time the hotel provide breakfast and you have the option of paying extra for breakfast in your booking. It is a good idea, is like a mini buffet, I like the sandwich. At least you can have a full breakfast before your next trip. There is a 24 hour Indian restuarant behind the hotel but I can find any Chinese cafe around. It takes about 20 minutes from the airport. If you use the hotel transfer is 5.30 a person but you must book during your room booking not by calling at last minute. However they stick to their fixed transport pick up time not your time. From hotel yo airport is every half hour but you ned to book when you check in. I decided to call uber from airport as my arrival time do not match their fixed time. The uber cost me 35.00 from klia1. I did check the taxi rate and it cost 42.00.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JUDYLEE2003
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The hotel is near the Klia2 airport. The rooms are clean and spacious. Wifi is great, aircon is good, tv, hot and cold shower, everything is working great. We had a nice stay with the Hotel.

Additional points: They accept early check in with affordable charge, and also The Taxi Receptionist outside "John" is very accomodating on booking our 1 day Tour all over KL. We enjoyed the trip overall. With hassle free and smooth tour to tourist spots!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple