2,725 results
All reviewssama samaairport hotelpremier floordegrees restaurantthe club loungeexecutive floorgolf buggyfree buggy servicebaggage claimlong flightpan pacificelectric buggykuala lumpurarrivals hallmain terminalnext morningbetween flights
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

stayed over to see friends who were leaving the same day and say our goodbyes. Hotel has been renovated and looks very nice. Service exemplary! the shuttle to Klia2 very handy. we had cocktails at the bar before dinner. we had the buffet last night at Degrees and there was a wide choice but the food was so so! service ofcourse made up for the lack of taste. sorry guys!! Had breakfast this morning at the same restaurant n it was good!! Room is very spacious and nice but it lacked some things like a robe and instructions on how to use the television! would have expected it in a hotel of this category ! anyway this is all minor details. well hope to see you guys again in my travels. goodbye.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear Christina S L ,

Thank you for taking your time to write in your valuable feedbacks through TripAdvisor.com. Here in Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, we strive to offer the best service and value-added accommodation that we can be proud of. We welcome valued feedbacks such as yours to further improve our service standards. Our deepest appreciated for your constructive comments.

We wish you many happy travels; please email us directly if you have any further enquiries, we will be glad to assist.

Haslina Kamaruddin

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This hotel is pure luxury when travelling on long haul flights, the beds are so comfortable, the rooms clean and ample size.
There is an inviting swimming pool, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi, great after sitting on a plane for hours.
Loved the buggy that picks you up just after clearing customs, it whizzes you to the hotel from inside the airport in about two minutes and runs every 5 mins.
We will be back next year, wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else when in transit to Australia.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rocker1066 ,

Thank you for your review and positive rating on our service levels and location.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and I hope that you will use me as your contact point should you wish to return.

My sincere appreciation for your review.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent location near the food court. We had a 6 hour stopover in KL this Hotel had great facilities to have a room to freshen up with a shower etc and relax watching paid TV. Great way to kill 6 hours worth every cent !!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear BlackPearl051171 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at SAMA SAMA Hotel KL International Airport. We are delighted that our brand promise “Making Meaningful Connection" have reached you and effort in transforming the property into a brand new look are appreciated.

I appreciate the time spent on your very positive and detailed review. Our utmost gratitude for making all of us here look so good.

I hope that I have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Please use me as your contact point.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We stayed here on 9th floor for one night prior to our flight to Cambodia the following morning and then another one night on 4th floor prior to our flight to Mauritius. Thanks to a delightful lady Joan, and because of my fractured arm, we could use the 9th floor breakfast room, more quiet than that in the first floor, many thanks Joan and best regards

Room Tip: Room on the 9th Floor is quieter and we can access to the Breakfast room on this floor
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear THEZOU ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences through Tripadvisor.com

We are glad to read that our people whom came in contact with you during your stay with us, made a positive impact. It always helps when our people are successful in according our guests a memorable Hotel experience. I am sure Joan will be pleased to read your review.

We look forward for your next visit when transiting through Malaysia and till then, happy travels!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I noticed Cockroaches running around the bread toaster and under the bread that I was about to eat. The hygiene and cleanliness of the food area needs to be addresses. I hate to think how many guests have unwittingly stayed at this hotel oblivious to this fact.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear easarated ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at the SAMA SAMA Hotel KL International Airport. We truly regret the experience you have encountered during your stay with us. Our Restaurant ,Bar and Event Director ,Charles was deeply concerned to read your feedback and wanted to personally conduct further investigations on your comment .I hope that you would be kind enough to furnish us your details in order for us to proceed with our follow up actions. Perhaps you could contact me or him directly at the hotel and we will be able to communicate from there on. My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during your dining and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back once again under better circumstances.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally and we will do our best to ensure you have a memorable stay with us.