Sama-Sama Hotel
US$57
US$70
  • Restaurant
Sri Packers Hotel(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$25
Orange Hotel In Kota Warisan(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$20
Moon Eleven near LCCT and KLIA(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$20
  • Restaurant
US$113
  • Pool
2,650 results
All reviewssama samapremier floordegrees restaurantthe club loungeexecutive floorgolf buggyfree buggy servicebaggage claimlong flightpan pacificelectric buggyarrivals hallnext morningmain terminalbetween flightsmini barmalaysia airlines
Reviewed 14 April 2017

They have refubrished rooms and now it's just amazing. First time in my life I had a 18 hours sleep. Bed is so comfortable, room is so silent. Staff is super polite and friendly. Nice gym, few shops at the entrance to the reception. Oh, and you get a ride to the KLIA and back to the hotel whenever you need. Restaurant offers a buffet with lots of local an European food, which is absolutely delicious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Vikundra ,

Thank you for your review and positive rating on our service levels and location.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and I hope that you will use me as your contact point should you wish to return.

My sincere appreciation for your review.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

One night layover between flights. A hotel rep was holding a sign with my name as a stepped off the plane (I had provided my flight details to the hotel)- amazing and wasn't expecting that. I was whisked through immigration, checked into my room and provided room key still while in the baggage hall waiting for my bags (the Sama Sama has a hotel check in desk right by carousel F ) and then the hotel rep accompanied me to the level two electric buggy shuttle to the hotel. From stepping off the plane, I was in the room within 35 minutes- simply amazing. Rooms are wonderful, spotless, beds amazing. Next morning I took the complimentary 0700 hotel shuttle to KLIA2.
This was a great experience - the staff a fabulous.
5 stars all around.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear ba340 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at SAMA SAMA Hotel KL International Airport. We are delighted that our brand promise “Making Meaningful Connection" have reached you and effort in transforming the property into a brand new look are appreciated.

I appreciate the time spent on your very positive and detailed review. Our utmost gratitude for making all of us here look so good.

I hope that I have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Please use me as your contact point.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We have stayed here several times, it used to be called the Pan Pacific. Just a short walk to the hotel from the arrival gates. They have a golf cart shuttle to make the trip easier if you have luggage. The rooms are large by Asian standards, very clean, modern and a 5 star hotel in my books.We usually use the food courts at the airport but the few meals we have had here are good but a bit pricey.

Stayed: January 2017

Dear gea4957 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences through tripadvisor.com. We are delighted to note that our brand promise, making meaningful connection to all our guests have certainly reached you.

Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I love this place for 2 reasons, first , if I'm here , it's means I'm travelling again and second, it's just a great great hotel .
Every thing just works, location service staff pool food, ...every thing.
And best of all you just walk out of your room and get on your plane....couldn't be better

Room Tip: It's all good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear turtlecat2012 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences through tripadvisor.com

We are glad to read that our people whom came in contact with you during your stay with us, made a positive impact. It always helps when our people are successful in according our guests a memorable Hotel experience. I am sure our team member will be pleased to read your review.

We look forward for your next visit when transiting through Malaysia and till then, happy travels!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Surprised at this excellent stay - settle in and freshen up, take the little buggy back to the terminal for eats at the food market or dine in the hotel's restaurant, and relax in the fabulous pool area. Nice gym as well, but I had just walked across Australia (or felt like it!), so a swim did the trick.

The room is about as state-of-the-art as I've encountered, very comfortable, and a no-driving-no-hassle airport arrival the following day is totally the way to go.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear June J ,