“Simply amazing”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Sepang
Iasi, Romania
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago

It's been our second stay here, never a disappointment. Hotel staff is pro, really nice rooms and located right inside airport. Seems they have more buggy cars then before, we only waited like 2 minutes for a ride.
Highly recommended hotel for transit.

• Stayed March 2017, travelled as a couple
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Apostol S ,

Thank you for your review and positive rating on our service levels and location.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and I hope that you will use me as your contact point should you wish to return.

My sincere appreciation for your review.

Guest Service Centre Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (378)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Vilnius, Lithuania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They have refubrished rooms and now it's just amazing. First time in my life I had a 18 hours sleep. Bed is so comfortable, room is so silent. Staff is super polite and friendly. Nice gym, few shops at the entrance to the reception. Oh, and you get a ride to the KLIA and back to the hotel whenever you need. Restaurant offers a buffet with lots of local an European food, which is absolutely delicious.

• Stayed August 2016, travelled with friends
Dear Vikundra ,

My sincere appreciation for your review.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One night layover between flights. A hotel rep was holding a sign with my name as a stepped off the plane (I had provided my flight details to the hotel)- amazing and wasn't expecting that. I was whisked through immigration, checked into my room and provided room key still while in the baggage hall waiting for my bags (the Sama Sama has a hotel check in desk right by carousel F ) and then the hotel rep accompanied me to the level two electric buggy shuttle to the hotel. From stepping off the plane, I was in the room within 35 minutes- simply amazing. Rooms are wonderful, spotless, beds amazing. Next morning I took the complimentary 0700 hotel shuttle to KLIA2.
This was a great experience - the staff a fabulous.
5 stars all around.

Stayed April 2017, travelled solo
Dear ba340 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at SAMA SAMA Hotel KL International Airport. We are delighted that our brand promise “Making Meaningful Connection" have reached you and effort in transforming the property into a brand new look are appreciated.

I appreciate the time spent on your very positive and detailed review. Our utmost gratitude for making all of us here look so good.

I hope that I have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Please use me as your contact point.

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have stayed here several times, it used to be called the Pan Pacific. Just a short walk to the hotel from the arrival gates. They have a golf cart shuttle to make the trip easier if you have luggage. The rooms are large by Asian standards, very clean, modern and a 5 star hotel in my books.We usually use the food courts at the airport but the few meals we have had here are good but a bit pricey.

Stayed January 2017
Dear gea4957 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences through tripadvisor.com. We are delighted to note that our brand promise, making meaningful connection to all our guests have certainly reached you.

Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love this place for 2 reasons, first , if I'm here , it's means I'm travelling again and second, it's just a great great hotel .
Every thing just works, location service staff pool food, ...every thing.
And best of all you just walk out of your room and get on your plane....couldn't be better

Room Tip: It's all good
  • Stayed April 2017, travelled with family
Dear turtlecat2012 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences through tripadvisor.com

We are glad to read that our people whom came in contact with you during your stay with us, made a positive impact. It always helps when our people are successful in according our guests a memorable Hotel experience. I am sure our team member will be pleased to read your review.

We look forward for your next visit when transiting through Malaysia and till then, happy travels!