Sama-Sama Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
2,650 results
All reviewssama samapremier floordegrees restaurantthe club loungeexecutive floorgolf buggyfree buggy servicebaggage claimlong flightpan pacificelectric buggyarrivals hallnext morningmain terminalbetween flightsmini barmalaysia airlines
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Great hotel to do business in KL for a few days due to the KLIA express. Also great transit hotel. Big rooms and very comfortable beds. Nice pool. Good room service and also a good buffet breakfast which I have enjoyed on every stay. A little on the expensive side compared to comparable standard hotels in KL itself however worth it wrt the location within a short walking distance from airport arrivals.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Mark P ,

Thank you for your review and positive rating on our service levels and location.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and I hope that you will use me as your contact point should you wish to return.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This hotel is directly connected to the airport and an excellent choice if you continue after an overseas flight. They have extremely silent and nicely refurbished rooms.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, among all the helped booking other hotels… they let me store a large bag for a week, while I made an excursion in the rain-forest.

The only bad news is the restaurant, noting tasted. When Malaysia have such a good cooking and exotic spices. Here again we have an Asian hotel trying to be “western style” or the chef was on vacation, I believe.

The hotel is good stay there!

Room Tip: extremely silent and nicely refurbished rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Richards,

Thank you for taking your time to write in your valuable feedback through TripAdvisor.com. Here in Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, we strive to offer the best service and value-added accommodation that we can be proud of. We welcome valued feedbacks such as yours to further improve our service standards. Our deepest appreciation for your constructive comment with regards to the food taste and quality. Rest assured we will share this information with the Management for their attention.

We wish you many happy travels; please email us directly if you have any further enquiries, we will be glad to assist.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

It's been our second stay here, never a disappointment. Hotel staff is pro, really nice rooms and located right inside airport. Seems they have more buggy cars then before, we only waited like 2 minutes for a ride.
Highly recommended hotel for transit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Apostol S ,

Reviewed 14 April 2017

They have refubrished rooms and now it's just amazing. First time in my life I had a 18 hours sleep. Bed is so comfortable, room is so silent. Staff is super polite and friendly. Nice gym, few shops at the entrance to the reception. Oh, and you get a ride to the KLIA and back to the hotel whenever you need. Restaurant offers a buffet with lots of local an European food, which is absolutely delicious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Vikundra ,

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

One night layover between flights. A hotel rep was holding a sign with my name as a stepped off the plane (I had provided my flight details to the hotel)- amazing and wasn't expecting that. I was whisked through immigration, checked into my room and provided room key still while in the baggage hall waiting for my bags (the Sama Sama has a hotel check in desk right by carousel F ) and then the hotel rep accompanied me to the level two electric buggy shuttle to the hotel. From stepping off the plane, I was in the room within 35 minutes- simply amazing. Rooms are wonderful, spotless, beds amazing. Next morning I took the complimentary 0700 hotel shuttle to KLIA2.
This was a great experience - the staff a fabulous.
5 stars all around.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear ba340 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at SAMA SAMA Hotel KL International Airport. We are delighted that our brand promise “Making Meaningful Connection" have reached you and effort in transforming the property into a brand new look are appreciated.

I appreciate the time spent on your very positive and detailed review. Our utmost gratitude for making all of us here look so good.

I hope that I have the pleasure of welcoming you back. Please use me as your contact point.