“4 days of heaven”

Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Sepang
Reviewed 19 April 2017

After a small issue checking in (booking.com) I was whisked away on a convenient buggy which dropped me to the hotel. All i can say is- WOW. Stunning hotel with wonderfully helpful staff. I wandered in the bar and grill where i met Mac and the team and spent every evening in there. The food was amazing, the staff were great, and they have fabulous live music from Anne and her band every night apart from Sunday. Even if only stopping for one night, its open until 1am and it was fabulous.
Pool area is wonderful with ample comfortable sunbeds. Towels are provided. Gym is well equipped and clean. Rooms are lovely. I will go back every time i stop over in KL from now on. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear beki1986508 ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences through tripadvisor.com

We are glad to read that our people whom came in contact with you during your stay with us, made a positive impact. It always helps when our people are successful in according our guests a memorable Hotel experience. I am sure Travelers Bar and Grill member will be pleased to read your review.

We look forward for your next visit when transiting through Malaysia and till then, happy travels!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Great hotel to do business in KL for a few days due to the KLIA express. Also great transit hotel. Big rooms and very comfortable beds. Nice pool. Good room service and also a good buffet breakfast which I have enjoyed on every stay. A little on the expensive side compared to comparable standard hotels in KL itself however worth it wrt the location within a short walking distance from airport arrivals.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Mark P ,

Thank you for your review and positive rating on our service levels and location.

We look forward to welcoming you back, and I hope that you will use me as your contact point should you wish to return.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This hotel is directly connected to the airport and an excellent choice if you continue after an overseas flight. They have extremely silent and nicely refurbished rooms.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, among all the helped booking other hotels… they let me store a large bag for a week, while I made an excursion in the rain-forest.

The only bad news is the restaurant, noting tasted. When Malaysia have such a good cooking and exotic spices. Here again we have an Asian hotel trying to be “western style” or the chef was on vacation, I believe.

The hotel is good stay there!

Room Tip: extremely silent and nicely refurbished rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Richards,

Thank you for taking your time to write in your valuable feedback through TripAdvisor.com. Here in Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, we strive to offer the best service and value-added accommodation that we can be proud of. We welcome valued feedbacks such as yours to further improve our service standards. Our deepest appreciation for your constructive comment with regards to the food taste and quality. Rest assured we will share this information with the Management for their attention.

We wish you many happy travels; please email us directly if you have any further enquiries, we will be glad to assist.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

It's been our second stay here, never a disappointment. Hotel staff is pro, really nice rooms and located right inside airport. Seems they have more buggy cars then before, we only waited like 2 minutes for a ride.
Highly recommended hotel for transit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
khaslina, Manager at Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Apostol S ,

Reviewed 14 April 2017

They have refubrished rooms and now it's just amazing. First time in my life I had a 18 hours sleep. Bed is so comfortable, room is so silent. Staff is super polite and friendly. Nice gym, few shops at the entrance to the reception. Oh, and you get a ride to the KLIA and back to the hotel whenever you need. Restaurant offers a buffet with lots of local an European food, which is absolutely delicious.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Vikundra ,

Guest Service Centre Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sepang
1.6 km away
Cyberview Resort & Spa
#1 of 5 in Cyberjaya
1.5 km away
Sama-Sama Express KL International Airport

Been to Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport? Share your experiences!