Free cancellation until 29/07
US$32
US$59
US$54
Concorde Shah Alam
Best Western i-City Shah Alam(Shah Alam)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$32
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$42
US$41
Orbitz.com
US$30
US$27
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courseswimming poolspa experiencecomplimentary upgradedriving rangelarge roomkuala lumpuranother guestluxury hotelupgraded to a suitebusiness tripcheck in was smoothvery nice hotelrelaxing staycharcoal restauranthotel guestsshopping mall
Reviewed 24 July 2017

some rooms claims for a bit of noise due to outside ventilation systems
Mine, # 219 was very silent and with a conceale fan-coil but very silent and efficient
Bath and shower were clean and hot water is on the tap in less then 15 seconds!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BelindaLeong, Executive Assistant Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Ciao 248romanob

We are truly elated to read your review uploaded on TripAdvisor!

Thank you for your well described feedback on our well appointed large rooms with super large and clean bath and shower and almost instant hot water on the tap!

We look forward to welcoming you back for another flawless experience, be it business or pleasure!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I was booked here by my company as it's close to our manufacturing location.

Check in was a breeze and the receptionist was helpful.

Whilst here I have eaten at the Italian restaurant and can recommend the calamari, the octopus and the pizza. The bruschetta and arancini from the bar snack menu are also good.

The rooms are a good size and have black out blinds and plenty of electrical sockets.

The shower is powerful and there is also a nice deep bath.

The spa has a good selection of treatments and I can highly recommend the Balinese massage.

Good service, good food and a great place to walk around.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
BelindaLeong, Executive Assistant Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear PenelopePitstop64

I am truly pleased to hear that we have met your expectations in terms of our large rooms, powerful shower, deep bath, black out blinds and plentiful electrical sockets.

We are deeply gratified you had enjoyed our well acclaimed Senja Italian Restaurant selection of mouth watering mains to authentic pizzas. The Spa Balinese treatments are definitely not to be missed if your weary body needs a thorough pampering.

We will definitely look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our good service, great food and awesome surroundings and another seamless experience soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I have been a regular guest of this hotel for the past 10 years and I find this "Small Luxurious Hotel" a great hideaway / getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Situated among a well landscaped land, with rain-trees and palm trees, and picturesque lake in the center, it is a great place for urban dwellers to come here to recharge their batteries. I know it has welcomed some famous celebrities when they are in town, and even the Liverpool football team.

The rooms are tastefully furnished but age is catching up. On my last visit, the room I got must have had no visitors for a long time as when I used the taps, brown water flowed out for a few seconds before it was clear to use.

Senja is the signature restaurant on site and serves up great Italian dining. For other dining, there are Charcoal, Kogetsu and Ti Chen.

And there is The Spa where one can indulge and be pampered by some rejuvenating treatments.

The biggest draw for me is the swimming pool which is a huge pool for laps and built right with steps along the sides where one can sit and lap up the sun and water. However, the pool has seen much better days and is slowly falling apart. The green jade-like tiles are falling out, to the point where the hotel actually offers you swimming shoes in order not to cut your feet on the ragged pool floor. Worse yet, there was algae was thriving along the sides of the pool that ultimately got onto my swim shorts.

It must be cost cutting season in this hotel as even the "Happy Hour", I am told that the child has to pay for the fruit juice, even though I checked in with 2 adults and a child. Also in comparison to the variety of drinks available during "Happy Hour" there is not much of a selection as in the past.

Come on The Club, let's really mean what you say when you call yourself a "Small Luxurious Hotel". Let's try to live up to the name, shall we?

Room Tip: The Suites are huge and spacious and great for a small family outing.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear PatKhoo

Thank you for uploading your recent stay experience at The Club Saujana Resort via TripAdvisor.

Please accept my apologies for the shortcoming on your less than satisfactory stay.

I have separately written to you directly on the feedback of your stay.

It is most unfortunate that we fell short on this occasion and I truly regret the negative impression reflected.

It is our endeavor to regain your confidence in The Club Saujana Resort as we strive to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I was lucky to be upgraded to a suite. The rooms are absolutely enormous. Unfortunately there was a problem with the one air conditioner. Two technicians later the problem was solved. I had a call from the duty manager to ensure everything was ok, and had a plate of petit fours sent to my room with a card to apologise for any inconvenience. Altogether an enjoyable stay!

Dear Michael B

We are deeply gratified that you had enjoyed our well appointed enormous suites on your last stay at The Club Saujana Resort.

We apologise for the inconvenience of the malfunction of the AC which was resolved with 2 technicians.

We hope that your visit this week will be a more seamless experience!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

A lovely hotel with good attention to detail, great food and good for conferences.
The large rooms are well appointed and feel like you are in an appartment. Facilities are good with golf on the doorstep.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BelindaLeong, Executive Assistant Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear richardH1166CM

We are truly elated to read your review uploaded on TripAdvisor!

Thank you for your excellent feedback on our well appointed large rooms with breathtaking view of the lake, golf course and the lush tropical gardens and the feeling of serenity and tranquility, priceless.