All reviews golf course the main hotel spa experience swimming pool complimentary upgrade kuala lumpur mini bar premium room driving range three nights warm smile another guest charcoal restaurant shower room great ambience rooms are large espresso machine
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I was happy to have an upgraded room overlooking the pond that devides the hotel from the driving range of the golf course. The calmness secured high quality of sleeping during night. Very friendly and service minded staff.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BelindaLeong, Executive Assistant Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear einartrip

Thank you for uploading your feedback on TripAdvisor on your recent stay at The Club Saujana Resort!

We are extremely delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your stay at The Club Saujana Resort, which is truly a hidden gem from the city with spacious and comfortable bedrooms and equally luxurious and clean bathrooms to match.

Our colleagues are dedicated to ensure your stay with us is seamless and impeccable and each creating a memory.

Meantime, we cannot wait for your next return to The Club Saujana Resort and we look forward to creating another flawless experience.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Attended a charity golf event and won tickets to stay here. They put us in a room above a party. I sent the below email and to date they have not replied.

Disappointing stay.

We weren't advised that there was a function ot that we couldn't use the restaurant when we booked last week. Additionally we were put in room 105 directly over the function and couldn't even hear ourselves talk or hear the TV. By 11pm while every surface vibrated and shook, I just wanted to go home as I was exhausted and couldn't sleep however I was too tired to get up and pack as well as check out and drive home. Not even ear plugs could block out the woman singer screaming songs into the microphone beneath us while all the drunk revellers cheered and screamed along with her.

Worst nights stay and sleep I have ever experienced in a hotel in my life. We were really looking forward to this small break and we are now totally disappointed with our charity golf prize. Furthermore I called downstairs and spoke to a male asking just how much longer the noise would go on for. He said he'd call back but didn't.

I do hope you pass these comments onto the management and consider which rooms you book customers into when there is an infernal racket happening right beneath their rooms. We both work full time and shall be checking out today absolutely shattered having wasted our precious time in a most unrelaxing stay in room 105.

the resort itself is not great. Tired and needs updating. Over priced.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BelindaLeong, Executive Assistant Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Kerry L

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on your recent stay.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am the Executive Assistant Manager of the hotel.

I am very concerned that your overall impression was gravely marred by the event that took place on Saturday evening 7th October at Senja Restaurant.

As replied to your goodself, we were briefed that the program included welcoming of guests, singing the birthday song to the guest of honor and several song request and final song performance will finish before midnight.

I am profoundly sorry for the disturbance to your sleep and whilst we did try to mitigate the situation on offering a room change, we understand that you had declined our offer.

We do not post announcement of private functions on our website. However, when there are events which take up our facilities for a longer period of time, we do indicate the closure.

Whilst I am unable to undo what has happened, I do hope that you will grant us another opportunity to restore your faith and our sincere intent of welcoming you back again in the future.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this disappointing experience.

Yours truly

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Get free upgrade to club room is the highlight! The room is spacious! Doing hot bath in the room is relaxing! And follow with a cold shower. Bed is comfortable and the sofa is chillax. The swimming pool tiles is a bit damage and they encourage to use the one in saujana resort. The gym room is good, feel like running to the lush green forest. Complementary cocktail or wine with canapé is perfect. Breakfast is good at senna restaurant. Just need some maintenance as can see the furniture paint is peeling off, some electrical point in the room is no workable and and some messy wires under table. And ya, Service of the staff is perfect!

1  Thank choy_yin
BelindaLeong, Executive Assistant Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear choy_yin

Thank you for uploading your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

I am truly pleased to hear that we have overall met your expectations.

We are sincerely sorry you found the swimming pool below your expectations and rest assured, we will definitely review on the up keeping and maintenance of the furniture, fittings and electrical point in the room.

We are deeply gratified you had enjoyed our well designed and comfortable rooms and our suitably equipped gym which is in the middle of the lush garden surroundings.

We will definitely look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our perfect service, awesome food and luxurious surroundings and another flawless experience soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The resort is good especially the room, the spa and service. However, the swimming pool not so good and the environment of building can be improve for more attractive. Still looking another stay at this resort and will enjoy the spa again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear KLhongkong

Thank you for uploading your stay experience on TripAdvisor.

I am truly pleased to hear that we have overall met your expectations.

We are sincerely sorry you found the swimming pool below your expectations and rest assured, we will definitely review on the environmental maintenance of building.

We are deeply gratified you had enjoyed our well designed and comfortable rooms and our signature Balinese treatments are definitely not to be missed if your weary body needs a thorough pampering.

We will definitely look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our good service, great food and awesome surroundings and another seamless experience soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience...to begin with I was a little sad as I was asked to pay extra for an early check in, although I had requested well in advance. Mr. Asri at concierge desk is not only very helpful, but he definitely goes out of the way to make the experience more comfortable.

The spa at this facility is quite grand and impressive, but the spa experience does not do justice to the facility--have experienced better ones.

Senja restaurant offers a very limited breakfast menu, but suitable for a quick bit on a working day. The Club Sandwich, Mini Beef Burgers and Pizza are quite good. Overall staff very polite and exceptionally helpful, EXCEPT Mr. Prabhu-- very rude and serious attitude problem. Simply ruins the whole experience. Complete misfit in a serene setting. The above judgement is not based on 1 time experience, I stayed at the property for almost 8 days.

Charcoal restaurant is an extra ordinary experience. I have never experienced something similar in Malaysia before. Steaks are too good, and the whole experience improves many times if you are being taken care by Mr. Ringo.

Rooms quite beautiful, large and comfortable. Since a lot of natural beauty and a golf course around, you may see baby lizards in your balcony.

Overall-I would rate the experience to be 8/10.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BelindaLeong, Executive Assistant Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Khawajaahassan

I am truly pleased to hear that we have overall met your expectations.

We are sincerely sorry you found The SPA journey below your expectations, and the lack of customer service in Prabu.

Rest assured, we will definitely review areas of improvement and will ensure a flawless experience on your future visits.

We are deeply gratified you had enjoyed our well acclaimed Senja Italian Restaurant selection of mouth watering light bites. Our signature Spa Balinese treatments are definitely not to be missed if your weary body needs a thorough pampering.