US$33
US$11
Agoda.com
Apple Hotel(Shah Alam)
US$36
All reviewsgolf courseswimming poolspa experiencekuala lumpurdriving rangelarge roomluxury hotelespresso machineshower roomcharcoal restaurantupgraded to a suitecheck in was smoothrelaxing staybusiness triphotel guestsshopping malllounge
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Extremely slow service, uncleaned rooms (half drunk bottles of water, etc), faulty phones, etc.
Pool out of commission for months with no mention/notice (till already check-in).
Shocked that this hotel is classified as a luxury hotel. Highly disappointing. Hope they’ll improve drastically and promptly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QAMSaujana, Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Marina S,

With foremost, we thank you for your recent patronage to The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur and your review herewith is much appreciated. We are indeed concerned as you will understand that this is not in line with our standard of service.

Please allow us to sincerely apologize for the all the inconveniences caused during your stay with us. It was disturbing to say the least that we are indeed regretful that such incidents had occurred in our hotel and subjected you to such a distressing situation.

We take comments such as these very seriously and kindly be assured, that the matters has been dealt with effectively from an internal perspective and can guarantee that such service will not recur at our hotel.

We truly value your genuine feedback as only through guest’s feedback, we can further enhance our guests stay experience with us.

We sincerely hope this one off experience will not deter you from returning to our hotel and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I've spent a very good time at this hotel, the rooms are spacious and very clean. Restaurants are excellent and the food is very tasty specially the Italian restaurant, the spa experience is so good. The pool is average but the view is marvelous and the place is so quiet.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QAMSaujana, Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Maan K,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to upload your recent stay review on TripAdvisor.

We are also pleased to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality, cuisine at Senja and our spa treatments.

Our colleagues are dedicated to ensure your stay with us is seamless and impeccable and each creating a memory.

Meantime, we cannot wait for your next return to The Club and we look forward to creating another memorable stay.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Very nice place, well placed for business trips around. Taxis never far away. Room very clean, and well equiped. I enjoy the meals at the restaurant. View on the parc was nice as the well on the swimming pool.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QAMSaujana, Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Sébastien S,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

We are extremely delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your stay at The Club at The Saujana, which is truly a hidden gem from the city with spacious and comfortable bedrooms and equally luxurious and clean bathrooms to match. We are also pleased to learn that you enjoyed your meals at our many dining establishments.

We are anticipating your next return to The Club at The Saujana and we look forward to creating another memorable stay.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The best place for relaxing. Nice sleep and convenience.
It's not too far from the city but the problem is traffic to city quite jams. Anyway the good things there more. If I have chance I will go back again

Dear sutthaka.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

We cannot wait to have you back at The Club at The Saujana and we look forward to creating another memorable stay.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel is really nice and the quality of the facilities such as gym and Olympic swimming pool are really rare even for a for five stars hotels. Club room are really big and nice .
However , my experience staying there was terrible , I got my jacket stolen inside the hotel.
when I figured out my jacket was missing , I asked the staff to look for it. They told me that they couldn’t find any jacket. They asked me to come back at the end of the day as they will launch further investigations. At the end of the day , they told me my jacket was not found. I nearly gave up and went back to my room . However , I was pretty sure I came with my jacket and didn’t lost it at the airport or in the taxi . I came back to the front desk and asked them to check on CCTV as I thought my jacket was stolen. Their reaction suddenly changed they looked panic . I was told it will take more than one month to get the conclusion of CCTV !
After insisting my jacket appeared by miracle and I was told that I left it in the lobby (which seriously doubt ) when I arrived . This happened 5 days after my arrival , even if I really left it in the lobby why nobody brought it back to me when my boarding pass with my name was in my jacket ??. I was even told that I was may be drunk and that why I left my jacket !!!! More than 5 days happen between the time i arrived and If I didn’t insist to ask them on CCTV i wouldn’t have got my jacket back.
Moreover , I faced others bad experiences , I asked them to extend my stay and the girl at the front desk told me «  ok no problem » , I seriously doubt that it was taken into account as nothing was input in the system. After work , I asked another staff to check if it was taken into account and of course it was not ....
I had to re-do my request. When I finally get to my room on the day of extension , my key room didn’t work . I went back to the front desk and asked them to revalidate my key room, they did it and when upstairs to my room . Again the card didn’t work , they didn’t input the right room number , I had to go down again to the front desk to revalidate my card ...
During my stay ( nearly one week) the housekeeping has never replaced the bodysoap. I add to wash myself with hand soap... as I arrived late at night and it takes ages for the staff to come to the room , it was the best option for me ....
Regarding the shuttle bus to go to work , they told us that there is shuttle bus anytime for free.
However , it is apparently only up to 8:30....
We had to pay for this nearly 62 MYR When the same road take around 7 MYR by normal taxi.

Hotel itself is nice by something need to be done I term of management !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Escobar184
QAMSaujana, Manager at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Escobar184,

Greetings from The Club Saujana Resort!
Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of my team.
I am disappointed to learn that your experience was marred by our poor follow up on your misplaced jacket. I believe our team should have handled the situation differently and with more urgency and reliability.
I understand your frustration and we had let you down in this regard and for that I take responsibility for the negligence and poor follow up.
Please rest assured that we have duly taken corrective steps to ensure such incident will not recur and will address them immediately with the team.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention as this will certainly help us improve our service delivery.
We do hope that there you will render us another opportunity of welcoming you back again for an entirely seamless experience in the near future

Warm regards,