Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020

I booked the room in your website and giving all the details. Upon arrival my booking was cancelled before my check in. The receptionist told me the book was cancelled and there was no room available on my booked room however after standing there for good 20 minutes they upgraded my room.

I got to know that the hotel cancelled my room as my debit card was declined hence they cancelled it. While it is common for hotel to charge guest card before arrival, the hotel should call me first before making the cancellation as i was driving up to KL from JB and i made the booking while i made my stop at R&R.

I booked using my debit card and i need to activate online purchase authorisation for the debit card to work. Frankly i was disappointed with how the hotel handle the booking.

Very disappointing

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Hamdee H
Pearly Ng, Marketing at The Club Saujana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear Hamdee H,

We thank you for your review.

Should you wish to give us a second chance to showcase our hospitality, or consider staying with us in the future, we will ensure you will have a more seamless experience.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 January 2020

I visited Saujana for my second time for a lengthy, 23-day business trip. During my stay, Saujana took extra care to be sure I had everything I needed. I enjoyed their multiple restaurant choices, particularly the Japanese and Italian restaurants. I was upgraded to a verify nice room in the Club. I appreciate the attention taken to booking so that quieter business travelers are booked near to each other--I met another woman traveling alone for work during the time I was without my colleagues and we had dinner together. There are definitely subtle and pleasant encouragements made through cocktail hour, etc., to allow fellow travelers to meet but without pressure. The gym is wonderful and a huge part of why I pick this hotel, and for a long stay, the property is spacious and well-kept. I enjoyed the pool by the Club where I was often the only visitor. Highly appreciate and recommend Saujana! I would love to see a bit more variety in the food available in the mini-bar, but the 24 hour room service was a huge help on days I had lots of travel.

Room tip: Definitely prefer the Club, second floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Mellabee

Dear Mellabee

We are deeply gratified to know that you had an enjoyable stay experience with us. It is feedback such as this that lifts us to continue doing our best in serving all our valued guests.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive stay review with us. We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2020

We thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting of this hotel. First class customer service from all levels of staff, in particular their can do attitude and friendliness was very impressive. Will most certainly be back.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mdaley2020,

Reviewed 24 December 2019

Best hospitality, nice food and beautiful landscape always welcoming us to come again. Best moment for us to celebrate our 10th anniversary here. The Club room was super big and comfortable, not expected.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear alamslegacy,

Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

From the moment at taxi pulled up to the private hotel entrance we were greeted with first class service. I bought my family this is a work trip but I brought my family with me under hotel caters for everybody.
My children lift the pool and the slide, I loved the choice of restaurants and my wife loved the cocktails at the club bar.
We have booked in for Christmas Day brunch I'm can't wait to celebrate Christmas together in Malaysia.
Thanks for a great stay top class service from all the staff

Trip type: Travelled on business