See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The hotel was very new during my visit there. Room is nice decorated. Every floor and rooms having different art desing. Oh.. They do have very nice lobby, and place to seat at lobby. But they have disturb my sleep to move my car due to their signboard just arrive and need to do installation. It will be great if day put the notice earlier. Overall. Still nice hotel to stay

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed in their studio room and immediately impressed with the deco. It is a 2 storey room. The toilet is on the ground floor and the bed is upstairs. The concept and artsy deco is what's making this hotel as the coolest hotel I've ever been. I got a One Piece manga themed room and it was so nice. However they should work on the water pressure as it was a bit slow. Maybe because during my stay, the area was having a water disruption issue, so no biggies. Overall, it was a nice stay. Very modern, very artsy, and friendly receptionist who serves tou with a smile.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank HaziqR48
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

We went to this boutique hotel for a night. It is a shoplot building. The room is spacious and very clean. Many shops are available around this hotel. The decorations of the room are nice. Ours is hello kitty themed.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family