Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
FindHotel
Trip.com
StayForLong
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I made my tripadvisor account for the sake of this hotel. Arrive at night for a standard room. The guy with the glasses at the counter said there's no room that cost rm88 available except the room that cost rm98. So i agree to take that room. Pass to him my ic n hp number, only then he said the room cost me rm128. He told me that the promotion is over due to school holiday. Never experience this promotion invalid during school holiday before. Then he said i need to wait for 30 minutes for the room to ready. Why took so long to clean up the room? Nearly 30 mins then i saw 2 people walking down, a guy and a girl, both of them early 20. Only then the guy at the counter gave me the key. Entering the room, i saw something funny on the bed. Even the blanket is dirty. There's definitely something's wrong with this hotel. I smell social problem and fraud. I recommend not to stay here. Never ever stay here. This is my last first and my last stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
15  Thank QayyumN4
Reviewed 18 December 2013

First of all to bear in mind is that this is budget hotel so just do not expect full services like in 4 or 5 star hotels. Still I definitely would recommend this hotel if you want a place to stay just for a sleep be it transit or business trip. From here you could go to I City or just do some muslimah clothing shopping. Even though it does not serve breakfast there are plenty restaurant nearby in fact there is a food court just across the street.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank SuhaimiKuantan
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I called the hotel 20 minutes before my arrival to book for a room. When i arrived the front desk was helpful and the check in process took less than 5 minutes. I got a promo rate as it was a weekday. First impression, the hotel smells good, clean ,fully air conditioned and highly secured. The best part of the hotel is that it separates two wings; one for smoking section and for non smoking section. CCTV everywhere from entrance, front desk, to stairs and hallways. And yes, i have checked,the cameras are ON ! I know this because I can see at the monitor everytime I communicate with the receptionist. I like the fact that there are two workers who work at night. For security reason they lock the door at night but this is alright as there will be staff on the sofa or nearby. Just knock the door (even if he is asleep, its ok).The hotel is good for its price. The walls of the hotel are pretty thin. So if you plan to sleep at noon, bare in mind that you can hear footsteps and people talking in the hallway when you are inside your room. You can also hear loud music from Roshni store opposite of the hotel. This wont be any problem for those who does not sleep til late noon or for heavy sleeper.

Room tip: If you want to sleep til late in the afternoon perhaps you could request for the rooms that are not facing/near the entrance if the hotel as the music from the opposite shop might interrupt your sleep.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Zaff88
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stayed here for one night and paid RM125 for a night in standard room.The room was very small with adequate interior but the toilet quite big.In the room theres no any wardrobe.Flat screen tv with limited astro channel.Connection wifi was very bad in the upper level.Theres a lot of restaurant western and local around the hotel.The famous I-City is just near the hotel but not in walking distance.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dzul H
Reviewed 21 May 2013

i booked a room for three nights from their website. a few days after, their satff called, to inform that there had been a mistake n the room i booked was not available. he asked if i would like to change to another room. so i asked bout the price, n he said its on promotional list so it was ok for me.
upon arrival, i was surprised when i was charged at normal price instead bcoz its holiday time. the staffs at the check in counter were kind enough to change the whole thing back, so i got refund n only charged at promotional price. spent bout an hour to settle things. no drinks or anythg offered while waiting. -_-;
the room was rather small. we have to push the bed so we can get a little space to perform our prayers. room was clean tho. bathroom was clean and large, modern style.. i really like the floor of the bathroom. not slippery. but it would be better if the hotel can provide bathroom slippers?
we got a roonm with windows but we let the curtain down as the view of a dirty restaurant is not a pleasing view at all.
if u need to go anywhere by taxi, go get one on your own. walk to the mainroad (bout two minutes away from the hotel) and stop one. DO NOT EVER ASK THE HOTEL TO CALL A CAB FOR U! they will cheat ur money by taking u to difficult route.

Date of stay: March 2013