Lowest prices for your stay
US$20
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Hotels.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$22
Trip.comUS$18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stay here as it's nearby to AEON mall during our stopover. Booked for standard room. The room was small indeed. However, it lacks some electrical point that you may need to connect to charger. It has two. One for TV and the other one for boiling water. Obviously you gotta have an extension to charge our phone/power bank. The electric water heater wasn't functioning well. Just warm water. There are some hygienic issues on the the bed sheets as well. No connection to Wifi. Breakfast was so so...

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I stay at standard room... What I write is based on my experience and feeling... Although for only one night stay at this hotel, I feel very disappointing caused room space very small, bed also small for 2 person... I think the bed size is not hotel standard for King/Queen bed, very small... The bathroom is basically a frosted glass partition... outside member can see you showering... I feel not comfortable caused my friend can see me... No chair n table to do some working jobs... no iron at room... no kettle... maybe u need others room type for comfortable situation... what u can expect with budget hotel... sure, many-many question u need asking before booking... breakfast acceptable even not many choice... only need check your bread quality...

need improvement on many-many thing especially space and bathroom and beds and others things...

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank H4F1Z-S4L1M
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Oldfashion hotel with severals modern touch. I think this hotel had made some improvement from reviewer. Room was okay.
Toilet was okay but dont like the glass wall.
Breakfast was okay. Parking was not free. Near Aeon Mall.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

Althought was my one day trip here in this hotel, I was very disappointed because not enough sound proof. Around 10pm++ night I could hear the next room screaming and above my ceiling there was a few loud stepping sound(maybe they having a party or watsoeva)even shutting the door so loudly, loud talking. Grrr..

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Arianna S
Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Although for only one night stay the room was disappointing. Apart from being very small with no window, on entering the first thing noticed was the musty smell due to lack of ventilation. The bathroom is basically a frosted glass partition. This was not a problem for me as I was on my own. The toilet bowl was stained and in need of a good scrub. The glass at the wash hand basin was caked in toothpaste from a previous guest. The walls were dirty and the bed linen dotted with various stains. Overall the room is not clean nor well maintained. The room does not have a kettle hence no tea or coffee however the hotel provided me with a mug and nescafe 3 in 1 when requested while hot water is available in the corridor. The staff were friendly and helpful so no complaints there. The management just need to focus on maintenance and invest in some refurbishment.

Date of stay: January 2015