Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2015

I suppose to check in at 2pm but they said that the room was not ready and need to wait until 3.30pm but then I waited until 4.30pm and the room still wasnt ready. The receptionist staff (girl) said the they will upgrade my room from standard twin bed to 2 queen bed. So I went to the nearest shopping mall to get some food. Later I came back to check in, the staff (guy) said that there's no upgraded has been made in the system so I get the room I was assigned for. The condition of the room was very bad. Lighting problem, too dull, tv not functioning very well and the worst part is that at first I called the staff to send an iron to my room. I waited 30 min, no one came. I called again more than 10 times, no one pick up until my father had to went to their reception counter to took the iron from them. Usually, there will be a staff for night shift in housekeeping dpt. but, I dont think so for this hotel. I dont recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: dont choose this hotel
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Hana A
Reviewed 21 December 2012

A very convenient place to stay at the very heart of Shah Alam.With nice view in the centre of the park where flowers are blooming and water fountain plays its beautiful role, It has all it takes to be extraordinary. From its affordable price, friendly front officer to variety of services including banking, local and international food, spa and even laundry for those who planned to stay for a long term. Plus, the location is very near with Shah Alam stadium, Giant, Tesco, with 7 minutes trip to the city centre which sums up all the fantastic experience we had there. A must try budget hotel.

Date of stay: April 2012