All reviews charcoal restaurant subang airport golf course lake view citta mall nice resort kuala lumpur wide selection golf club f b pleasant stay nice view city business greenery senja gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in this hotel last month. The staff was the only bright spot. They are good people. However, there has been no visible effort to refurbish the place after decades. Hotel management is really bad. All the best Peremba.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pearly Ng, Other at The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear maluapabro,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking your time in providing us your valuable feedback which I have shared with my management team.

We have duly noted the points in your email. Please allow us to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences we may have caused during your stay with us.

We are indeed concerned as you will understand that this is not in line with our standard of service we strive to deliver. We take comments such as these very seriously and kindly be assured, our management is certainly taking progressive measures to revamp and revitalize the outlook and ambiance of our property.

It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

Our colleagues are dedicated to ensure your stay with us is seamless and impeccable and each creating a memory.

We sincerely hope this one off experience will not deter you from returning to our hotel and we can't wait to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Public Relations Manager

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Terrace Room which has open access from the room to Saujana’s beautiful landscape (we paid extra for this feature and its more secluded area vs other rooms).

Unfortunately the room was subpar.

The floor was still dusty. When we switched on the water for the tub, the water was brown initially so we had to clean the stains before refilling the tub. The bed had a spring jutting out. It was as though the room didn’t have a proper clean up prior to our arrival.

Thankfully the staff was friendly and the breakfast was decent. Otherwise I would have rated this 1/5.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ruijianng,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay with us.

We hope you enjoyed our warm hospitality during your stay.

Thank you for your constructive feedback. I sincerely regret to note of your less than satisfactory stay and your feedback on the room cleanliness and have been shared with our managers for immediate address.

Thank you for your kind patronage and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back for a more delightful stay, as we strive to serve you better in the future.

PR Manager

Reviewed 16 December 2020

I love the greens and birds. The service, the quality of employees was excellent. But the break fast was average. I guess it is because under cmco situation we were not allow to have it buffet style. But Ill give Excellent for my stay.

Dear sawahararei916,

Thank you for your detailed positive review of The Saujana Hotel.

We were elated to note that our services and facilities met your expectations and greatly appreciate you recommending us to the travel community.

Don't take too long to come back to The Saujana Hotel!!

Warm regards,
Quality Assurance Manager

Reviewed 16 December 2020

friendly staff and good services provided during our stay at the hotel.
Too bad, RP and fitness centre were closed due to MCO.☹️
Looking forward to the weekend buffets of Charcoal restaurant, miss the seafood and BBQ buffets so much.

Dear ycsl2006,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to upload your recent stay review on TripAdvisor.

We are extremely delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your stay at The Saujana Hotel, which is truly a hidden gem in the city with spacious and comfortable bedrooms and equally luxurious and clean bathrooms to match.

We are also pleased to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality and your overall sojourn with us.

Our team are dedicated to ensure your stay with us is seamless and impeccable and each creating a memory.

Meantime, we cannot wait for your next return to Saujana Private Villas and we look forward to creating another memorable stay.

PR Manager

Reviewed 12 December 2020

It is truly a great privilege to stay at the Saujana Hotel KL. I just couldn't stop myself mesmerizing the beautiful backdrop of nature surrounding this hotel. Right from my room window I could hear the natural sounds when I got up in the morning. I felt so perfect for the day when I stepped out of the room and enjoyed the breeze. I think I have already found a great place to refuge myself when I need to. Have you found yours?

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ck2604

Warm greetings from The Saujana Hotel!

It pleases us to know that your stay with us was nothing but a splendid one. Thank you for sharing it on our review page for our readers to see. Like you mentioned in your review, our goal is to create a place where you can relax in tranquil atmosphere.

Thank you for your trust to choose The Saujana Hotel as your destination to stay and we are looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Sincerely yours,