Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
SAVE US$6
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Lol.travelUS$67
All reviews charcoal restaurant subang airport golf course lake view swimming pool citta mall nice resort coffee machine nice environment wide selection golf club deluxe room f b pleasant stay nice view kl city
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

This hotel has a great entertainment outlet - Rumah Peranakan or also known as RP's. Great chilled out place with a nice ambience. Serve good food and many selection of drinks to choose from.
Good place to host private gatherings as well.
Special thanks to a Stephanie Lee who is the waitress, bartendress and an all rounder. She portrait great PR skills, friendly and attentive.

Date of stay: May 2021
Pearly Ng, Other at The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear fendyjanu,

Thank you for your detailed positive review of RP Entertainment Centre at The Saujana Hotel.

We were elated to note that our services, food and drinks met your expectations and greatly appreciate you recommending us to the foodie community. We have noted your commendations on Stephanie. Stephanie and her team send their warmest regards to you.

Don't take too long to come back to RP Entretainment Centre!!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2021

value for money,nice place and a very good staff members that help a lots.Just a few disturbing thing inside my room where i founds a bug and there is no slippers inside the room.will be back soon i hope..

Dear Sha8586,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay overall.

My humble apologies on the insect in the room, which we immediately summoned our pest control to carry out treatment in the room upon receiving your feedback. We have noted your comment on the housekeeping quality which we have briefed our team to be more thorough in their checks. These comments will certainly help us improve our guests' experience.

We greatly appreciate your kind patronage and look forward to welcoming you back for many more memorable staycations.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2021

I stayed at the saujana during my covid quarantine as i asked to be transfered from the quarantine center at maeps serdang. The rooms are amazing, and the staff are quite friendly and helpful. They would leave my meal at my door 3x a day. However, we were not allowed to chose the meals nor did we know what they were beforehand (this was different to my post travel quarantine at Swiss Garden hotel because there we had 3 options for each meal). I imagine this can be a bit inconvenient to people with food restrictions or westerns that are not used to eat asian food like rice and noodles at 8am. I personally thought the food was excellent quality, but I did get a bit tired of eating curry at one point when they served it for a few consecutive meals.
I stayed at the executive room which was perfect for quarantine as it had a separate living room to the bedroom.
The only inconvenience i had was that I had to change my room as the first room had no netflix (executive rooms are supposed to have netflix on the tv) and I ended up forgetting my iphone charger in the first room and was not able to retrieve it .

Dear camilakwm,

I believe you are referring to another property The Club Saujana that is a completely detached and isolated building which is currently surrendered to an agent to support the Malaysian government control the Covid-19 situation, by offering luxury quarantine facility. Quarantine guests have a separate check-in /check out desk and have no access to any of the hotel facilities. These guests are completely isolated from the public and the main hotel with around the clock supervision by government authorities and medical personnel. Services provided are by the appointed government agent as hotel employees are not exposed to the quarantine guests.

We wish you all the best and stay safe.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

The hotel was undergoing renovation works and several types of rooms were not available. We were a party of 6 (3 adults and 3 children). So, we had to be separated into two Executive Deluxe Rooms in order to fit everyone comfortably. We were looking for a quiet weekend before Ramadhan, but surprisingly, there were a lot of guests and the weddings did not help either.

The hotel is beautifully surrounded by lots of trees and the lake makes the view more incredible. The swimming pool was just OK, but they ran out of towels pretty quickly. After an hour of waiting for the towels to be replenished (while we were in the pool), we ended up walking back to our rooms soaking wet because there was no one around to help us out, to even ask if we needed any help.

The rooms are newly renovated (I think). They are clean, but rather small. Beds are comfortable and clean, but could use new pillows altogether. The bathrooms are well lit with a big bathtub. I didn't enjoy the shower at all as the water struggles to maintain its temperature. I had to constantly tamper with the shower tap while showering.

Our rooms were located farthest from the lobby and restaurants, but that didn't bother us. The bell service was terribly slow, but given the current situation, I guess that's understood.

Overall, the stay was quite pleasant. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was, however expecting more from the price I paid for the Executive Deluxe Rooms.

Room tip: Only the Executive Deluxe King Room has a door connecting to the Executive Deluxe Twin Room.

Dear Irwan H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us.

I regret to note of your comments on the pool towel and shower temperature experience which have been shared with our managers for review to further enhance our guests’ experience. The negative impression reflected is much regretted as it is not our normal standard.

It is our aim to provide each and every guest our warm Saujana hospitality and rest assured that our management has looked into the issues raised by your goodself.

We greatly appreciate the breadth and depth of your observations and look forward to welcoming you back for a more seamless stay in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2021

Had my clean smelling wet clothes or damp area after checking in. At the very moment I stepped into the room. Quiet a nuisance especially after such a long day driving around. The rest was okay together with exceptional reception.

Dear hazamyzamri,

Thank you for the time and effort of putting in this review. We are pleased you were satisfied with your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our hotel’s many facilities.