Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$95
Official HotelUS$77
All reviews charcoal restaurant executive deluxe swimming pool coffee machine city gym japanese staycation bathtub ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2022

Visited my extended family and had a 4 night stay at this property and was compelled to choose this because of location.

The room I booked is a higher category executive deluxe and the key difference is larger size and include a fridge and a bathtub. The room is showing its age with wear and tear and rather dark, with lack of natural light. Lighting in the rom was inadequate. Internet was slow and I have to use my 4G connection most time to get decent speed. Shower and bed was fine. Connectivity was decent and I was able to connect my AppleTV to the TV without issue. My in-room safe was not working but they did managed to fix the issue.

The onsite restaurant served morning breakfast which is the usual stuff. The surrounding areas has lush greenery. There’s also a more exclusive club residence for hotel guests who are willing to pay more, but I did not check out. I supposed the rooms there are better.

Service was very lacking. Calls to the service centre “Instant Service” is anything but instant, with most calls left unanswered. In the reception hall, there is often only one staff on duty. Check-in was very very slow with the staff appeared to be inexperienced and easily confused. It appears the property was understaffed.

The property is rather isolated so it’s good that they have a fine selection of onsite restaurants including Chinese and Japanese. Tried the Japanese restaurant and the food was great, with reasonable price.

In conclusion, the rates were reasonable for the room quality but just don’t expect much in terms of service. The photos on the website is representative of the actual room with some wear and tear. Unless one need to be around Subang area, there is not much reason to stay in this property rather than a true 4/5-star hotel in city centre that one can get for about the same price.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Both facility and staff are poorly managed.

Mr General Manager, do you walk your hotel?

Or is there even one?

It is truly a shame to see our memorable

place of our wedding 10 years ago has turned out to

be such run down hotel with bunch of soulless staff.

It is truly a shame.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Saujana Hotel KL Kuala Lumpur, Marketing at The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2022

We regret to note that your recent stay at the hotel was not up to expectations. The unpleasant experience you encountered recently is certainly not acceptable. Please be assured that we will immediately address the issue highlighted with our department head concerned. We do appreciate your kind patience and understanding as we continue improving our support and services to the level that you as our valuable guest so rightfully deserve. Our apologies to you for the unpleasant experience and we look forward to serving you better in the future.

Best Regards,
Kimberly Khoo
E-Commerce

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

1. When checking in, took couple of hours just to get our bags to be sent over to our room after many times calling and after personally walk over to the reception

2. Nobody was manning the swimming pool towel island. needed to ask help from house keeping staff just to get the towel for swimming pool. No life guard.

3. Paid RM27.85 for crappy ice latte (in room dining). Even mamak stall coffee tasted better.

4. Gym was small, no towel provided for gym, not even water dispenser or bottled water.

5. Hotel layout is bad. Need to walk very far go get to the room.

6. Swimming pool really needs to be cleaned, swimming pool bridge needs urgent repair. Looks like its going to collapse anytime.

7. Booked for father’s day celebration. Eventually outside restaurant provides million times better service then this hotel.

8. We booked 2 rooms next to each other. One had coffee machine but the other one had no coffe machine. But same price paid.

9. Very difficult for us to get leave from work & spend quality time with family. Ended up ruining our holiday instead

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aminanuar89
Reviewed 24 May 2022

overall the resort is nice. landscaping is well maintained, rooms seemed to be refurbished.

the carpet and pillows were extremely dusty, and caused my wife to have an asthma attack, of which we had to rush to the nearby hospital as her airways all closed up.

the main thing that upset me was that they were only wiling to provide 2 extra bottles of mineral water for the room, and every extra bottle was charged at RM5 per bottle! that's daylight robbery!

i had to speak to multiple managers before i reached the Executive Asst Manager Kugan. To me, this policy should never have been in place as water is the most basic necessity.

and for a 5-star hotel to charge customers for extra bottles of water is extremely unbecoming and almost CHEAP.

we consumers should NOT accept policies like this.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Joel W
Reviewed 18 March 2022

I'm giving a 4 star as I like the concept and ambiance however If I factor in the service I'll be giving a 2 star.
Only one staff by the name of Murni upstairs at cigar lounge and she was also running the bar.
Good selection of cigar however no menu? When ask for Cigar menu I was told no menu and have to walk in to the Cigar room to see and choose for myself.

One staff is just not enough. Please look into it.

Date of stay: March 2022