All reviews great hospitality home away from home exceptional standard fluffy pillows big group swimming pool and gym microwave oven football stadium full size fridge aeon mall internet service high floor great room ironing board memorable stay family with kids comfortable beds
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel ever! I came exhausted from the airport and they refused to check me in just 2 hours before official checking time!!! I have never seen this in my entire life! They said you have to pay for extra day if you want to check in. So if you really want to stay here, make sure to fellow their time to the minute!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mohammed I
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We took three rooms/suites. It was clean and well maintained. Although it was fully booked when we were there, they still managed to maintain our suites. Will definitely recommend this place. There was a complimentary free parking for those who has a car.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The stay here is comfortable. The beddings feels and smell nice. Complete toiletries in the bathroom. Spacious and the room comes with ironing board and hair dryer. Plus so many food stalls to eat around the area

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Very clean and spacious room, for rm199 with breakfast this is a good deal indeed.
Is more like a service apartment actually.

Cable TV choice limited, not serving alcohol but the breakfast is quite alright surprisingly

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AlexL7893
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My company had team-building event at this place last week, i was initially a bit skeptical about this hotel in term of cleanliness and the foods quality as none of my friends and family had heard about this hotel. TO MY SURPRISED, when i reached to this hotel, the feeling is the combination of charm and peace. I feel so comfortable as it that i am inside 5 stars hotel. Need to emphasize is their toilet, clean and nice design.
For their foods quality, i can't complain as it is fresh and yummy. I also amazed with the variety they have. Overall, i had a great experience at this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank crystalmary7
ongkyw, Manager at Acappella Suite Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you very much for your positive review. Delighted to hear that you were pleasantly surprised in a outstanding way. Was our absolute pleasure to provide your company with the best possible hospitality and experience and we hope you would share your experience with your friends and family.

With that, we hope to welcome you back again in future.